Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Show me your 2015 Alps / Holiday bike.
  • hora
    Free Member

Incredibly stupendously jealous. stewartc – would love to see more pics of your Chiang Mai trip/trails.

godzilla
    Free Member

^ what Hora said

SirHC

Back to Morzine this year for the annual dh trip. Then 7 staines in August with the Trance.

volatilemike
    Free Member

Taking this old Horse to Whistler hopefully 🙂

hora
    Free Member

If I keep looking at this thread I’m going to have to have a cheeky long weekend away

BigDummy
    Free Member

If everything goes to plan, new Transition Scout for Chiang Mei.

If it doesn’t go to plan, this monster:

Which would be no sacrifice. No sacrifice at all.

😎

renton
    Free Member

I’m going on holiday to the Midlands in 3 weeks and will be visiting the cannock Chase alps and also the wyre forest plus ribbersford bike park…

stewartc
    Free Member

hora – Member

Incredibly stupendously jealous. stewartc – would love to see more pics of your Chiang Mai trip/trails.
    Sorry, don’t really take many pics on bike trips but if your interested, talk to these guys: http://xbikingchiangmai.com/
    They have an FB page with lots of pics.

Going back in early October for another session, we have a space free if anyone fancies i?
    People go on holiday to the Midlands?

renton
    Free Member

They do when they live in Scotland a d have a house that needs loads doing to it in the Midlands. :mrgreen:

marko75
    Free Member

Since I discovered at the weekend that my scumbag of a wife has been having an affair behind my back, I’m going on my own so if anyone else is in town give me a shout so I’m not Billy No Mates!

Should be in Les Gets with a couple of friends from the Evening of the 5th of July if you are about!

t-p26
    Free Member

I shall be taking this to the Vaucluse in September…

Andy-R

I’m not going to the Alps but I’m currently in Greece about half way through ten weeks and I have the Alpitude that lives out there. Once again, it’s proving excellent for what I do.
    After a wet winter everything’s savagely overgrown though….

dirtyboy

I will be taking my geriatric patriot7+ for its 4th trip to Morzine from the 20th of July im out there for 7days, its been updated and is great on the technical stuff, flat out open corners are very scary though, if anybody fancies meeting up for a spin let me know as im taking the wife and 6yr old twins so will be doing day on day off or early morning riding I guess.

jontykint
    Free Member

2 weeks to go !!

therag
    Free Member

3rd July

[/URL]]

cardo

Couple of weeks I’ll be piloting this, now running a CCDB… cant wait 😀

godzilla
    Free Member

Just got to fit the chain, this build took forever, so excited to be going to The White Room in a couple of wheels

hunter2701
    Free Member

Tracey

Just started our second week in Verbier. First week was amazing riding and weather. Once again Bike Verbier have come up trumps with even more new trails and some twists to the classics.

skiboy
    Free Member

last day riding my Nomad C in the mountains, on the way back down after a whole day of Chatel, amazing weather 35 degs everyday, best 6 days ever. already booked 2016

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Show me your 2015 Alps / Holiday bike.’ is closed to new replies.