Viewing 36 posts - 81 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Show me pics of your stolen bikes
  • fieldy
    Free Member

Bump

port1glen
    Free Member

port1glen
    Free Member

Specialized Pitch stolen from car roof rack in Aberdeen on 23rd March 2014 at 1730 hours.

From outside shops on Countesswells Road by two people wearing hoodies.

Carbone
    Free Member

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/x_directtoalbum/?id=8161962&directtolastphoto

Here’s my wifes , and the guy selling it – Police did ferk all when I gave the details

User also sells on ebay with the same username , i know this because he sold my stolen Yeti 575 on there – Police did ferk all about it .

+ to quote another policeman ” I’m sure I’m looking at some of your stuff , but can’t prove it”

Love paying my council tax

fieldy
    Free Member

That pitch should be an easy one to spot!

fieldy
    Free Member

Keep your eyes out peeps

gonzy
    Free Member

i had some good luck with my stolen bike…spotted it on ebay and contacted the seller and passed his details onto the police who then went and recovered it for me.
    now that they’ve got it back they wont give it back to me as the insurance company and cash generators who were sold the bike are slugging it out over who now owns the bike…

fieldy
    Free Member

There’s hope yet then?

gonzy
    Free Member

There’s hope yet then?

not sure what’s going on at the moment. initialy i’d bought it back of the insurers but the police say its not the insurer’s to sell to me. i’ve contacted the insurers but it seems the police have scared them off and they dont want to get involved, so i’m having to fight it out. hopefully if i can prove the thief sold it to cash generators before i got paid out then at the time of sale i would still have been the legal owner.
    i’ve asked the police for info/updates but it seems they are ignoring me now…

fieldy
    Free Member

I think I read your other post…it all sounds a bit nonsensical, the bike should belong to the insurance company, because as someone said on your other post, you cannot legally sell a stolen item, whether in good faith or not….it’s stolen!

I made a stipulation to the insurance company that should the bikes be recovered I want to buy them back, to which they have agreed.

Any way peeps, Easter weekend please keep your eyes out for any of the above bikes.

fieldy
    Free Member

Anyone lost a Yeti full susser turquoise and white? Looked like a clean 575 but I could be wrong? Sheffield area?
    Seen one tonight on way home….something just didn’t look quite right!!

Keep a look out got my two please.

fieldy
    Free Member

* keep a look out for my two*
    Damn you auto correct

fieldy
    Free Member

Keeping it going…..

bugcab
    Free Member

Still pains me to think of the ti kona I lost in 1993 so feel for you guys. A more contemporary staggering recovered bike story. Mate has his bike nicked and police recover it from guy who admits breaking lock to take it claiming thought it was his bike that had been nicked previously but not reported. He has receipt for that type of bike but no serial no. or other proof it was his or ever stolen. My pal has receipt but sales bod at cycle surgery keyed in last digit of serial number wrongly. Specialized have confirmed only one bike made with the first 13 digits of serial number and 14th is same as on recovered bike, they sold it to cycle surgery. Thieving turd still trying to claim bike his so police will not release to either, he has to go to court to get it back! Check your serial numbers, take photos, beef up security and say a prayer for all those unfortunate enough to be posting from experience!

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

All stolen in a garage raid 6 weeks ago near Leicester. Would love to get some/all back, mainly my Anthem Advanced though as it’s one of a kind and irreplaceable.

Very good reward leading to recovery, no questions asked.

gonzy
    Free Member

police will not release to either

bugcab – i feel your friend’s frustration…i’m in a similar position….numerous attempts to contact the police to find out what is going on in the last few weeks have gone ignored by the police…

bugcab
    Free Member

Gonzy, drop me a pm and see if I can help. We are using the police property act to get the bike back but it involves going to Court.

gonzy
    Free Member

Gonzy, drop me a pm

what’s your email address? its not in your profile..

bugcab
    Free Member

“what’s your email address? its not in your profile”

Pspreaders at Hotmail UK.

gonzy
    Free Member

bugcab – YGM

bugcab
    Free Member

Gonzy – replied.

gonzy
    Free Member

just read it…thanks!

fieldy
    Free Member

Did you two get sorted. Bugcab, is there anything you can share re: police property act?

Still looking for my two bikes?

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

NS Surge:

Bianchi Nirone:

Both bikes stolen from Kingston Upon Thames last night.

fieldy
    Free Member

Keeping it going, so keep your eyes out peeps 🙂

fieldy
    Free Member

have another look through the pages peeps! you just might be able to help someone get their bike back 😀

fieldy
    Free Member

Have another look please

fieldy
    Free Member

Keep looking peeps

fieldy
    Free Member

Keep looking peeps

fieldy
    Free Member

There seems to be more go missing of late…..

ant73uk
    Free Member

My canyon strive 7.0 was stolen from the dronfield area weds 20th august. White frame with black decals. Fox shox and forks. Two lads were seen making off with it from a locked roof rack in a pub car park. Please let me know if you have any info. Thanks.

tenfoot

Stolen from my garage Wednesday or Thursday night in Maidstone area

11 Zesty 214 with Superstar Vector bars, Hope BB & Headset, Stans Arch Rims and Hope hubs

14 Giant XTC 27.5.3 as new with XTR pedals

00/01 ish Scott G Zero – repaired frame – Hope Mini brakes, FSA carbon wrapped bars, FSA stem, Shimano wheels

Most gutted about the Zesty. I spent a fair amount upgrading parts and wheels, and it was riding brilliantly

fieldy
    Free Member

Keep your eyes open for any of the bikes in the earlier posts

fieldy
    Free Member

Bump

fieldy
    Free Member

Just putting this up again as it’s almost a year to the day that some thieving scumbag b@st@rds nicked my Heckler and Tomac Primer.

Please keep a look out for all these bikes

cchris2lou

i am local ish to maidstone and pretty sure there was a similar Scott on local ebay not that long ago .

Viewing 36 posts - 81 through 116 (of 116 total)

The topic ‘Show me pics of your stolen bikes’ is closed to new replies.