Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Show me…
  • nicko74

…your colour-matched finishing parts. I'm thinking seatposts, skewers, headsets, bar ends(?), BBs…

It's shallow, but I'm considering swapping my lock-on clamps out for some to match my headset, wheels etc…

(and have nothing better to do 🙂 )

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

druidh
    Free Member

Seat clamp, headset, pedals and bar tape to match the decals on the frame.

andylux
    Free Member

Hope Red BB, Seat Clamp, Headset Spacers & Top Cap, Hubs, Skewers. ODI Grips.

Pleased to hear i'm not the only saddo. 😆

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Colour matched components automatically make a bike look repulsive.

andylux
    Free Member

Sorry SpokesCycles.

nicko74

lol – well I kind of agree, but then if it were about being completely rational with no emotional element, I wouldn't actually have a mountainbike. It's a completely unnecessary sport, and I only do it because I enjoy spending the money on it, so why not enjoy personalising the bike?
    But then I remember that I'm a bloke, and a bit of a tight one at that, and don't buy those new wheels/forks/ other shiny bits. 🙂

timmys

Well Lapierre have done a lot of the work for me but I added red bar ends, seat clamp, jockey wheel, headset top cap and alloy ring on the i900 seat post matches as well.

Nezbo
    Free Member

SpokesCycles – so you are saying that you have a different colour for ever componant? 😉

coogan
    Free Member

Colour matched components automatically make a bike look repulsive.

Wot he said.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Grips and frame…

Saddle and bar tape…

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

When I got my bike powder coated I wanted the horrible white wheels a different colour. I was going for something bright but changed my mind and ended up getting the pedals and rims in Basmatic Grey (was the only gloss grey they had). Once I put it together, the rims, pedals, shock spring and saddle all matched!

I also added the matching red bling parts 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Show me…’ is closed to new replies.