• This topic has 31 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chip.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • should there be a planet x or on one sub forum
  • catschroedinger
    Free Member

Personally sick of hearing about Planet X or On One and on going issues good or bad ,never used em never will, do use CRC no bother
    But seriously its getting a bit of an epidemic trying to avoid a customer service call out to Brant on here FFS

Yep if you cant beat em add a loosely ironic post to the forum

chambord
    Free Member

No

scotroutes

Oh look, another Planet X thread 🙂

I just assumed that Mark and Chipps sent PX/OO an invoice every month for hosting their customer service forum.

rOcKeTdOg

Personally sick of hearing about planet x or on one

i suggest starting another thread about them…oh.wait

Junkyard
    Free Member

A paging Brant thread would probably suffice – perhaps a sticky then STW can charge even more for it

catschroedinger
    Free Member

Yeah see whiny cockbag might have been a better title

However the observant might have noted I covered the irony of the post

scotroutes

In your edit…. 😆

rascal
    Free Member

Have to admit to getting a bit board of the ‘Brant comes to the rescue’ thing.
    I remember when I joined STW the done thing back then was hammering Superstar…now it’s PX/OO…seems a lot of people have had some issues though so fair enough.

I just assumed that Mark and Chipps sent PX/OO an invoice every month for hosting their customer service forum.

/\ /\ Definitely seems like this at the mo 😉

catschroedinger
    Free Member

In your edit….

Yes I’m slow at typing on a mobile on a bus

rascal
    Free Member

I meant ‘bored’ – doh 🙄

soobalias
    Free Member

while we have brants attention…

*waves*

brant
    Free Member

huh?

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I just don’t open threads that don’t interest me….

scotroutes

How is this one working out for you?

nuke

OnOne use to have a forum on their website…maybe they should bring it back 😯

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

How is this one working out for you?

Ok so far, would have liked more pitchforks but heyho its a slow morning.

cooie

This

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I find they are some of the best, especially if you just post a pointless comment.

tomhoward

I find they are some of the best, especially if you just post a pointless comment.

+1

chip
    Free Member

I have limited experience of on one , I ordered a stem, heard nothing for a week, then got a note saying was not in stock and would be refunded.
    I found this piss poor and have not used them since and would never use them again for parts.

People post on here examples of piss poor customer aftercare service and then brant will come on here and try to help to give him his dues,
    But how many people are there who do not use this forum and therefore do receive piss poor service and never receive satisfaction due to not having brant come to the rescue.

Respect to brant for all he does and would not knock him. I would use his company maybe for a bike that I could not get elsewhere . But I would do so eyes open to what kind of service to expect.

But there definatly a few fanboys on here who’s public display of affection towards brant I do find cringeworthy.

Best to wait until it’s dragged on for several pages, then jump in with “I haven’t read the whole thread, but…” followed by some question that was no doubt answered way back on page two.

scotroutes

Should there be a forum for Planet X or On One subs?

chip
    Free Member

chip » But there definatly a few fanboys on here who’s public display of affection towards brant I do find cringeworthy.
    Should there be a forum for Planet X or On One subs?

Definatly , for when I feel the need to be outraged.

It could be a mix of examples of poor service, brant coming to the rescue , then the same people kissing his arse afterwards, followed up with an enquiry into when an up and coming product will be available for sale .

Like every other PC/ OO thread.

soobalias
    Free Member

i cant believe brant didnt wave back

really this deserves its own thread, but icba

aye-aye
    Free Member

Are they selling submersible vehicles now then?

Rorschach
    Free Member

What is the maximum airspeed velocity of a fully laden swallow? (As asked to a commissaries on the start line of a crit last week……….cue silence).

trout
    Free Member

African or European

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liIlW-ovx0Y[/video]

Rorschach
    Free Member

Oh…..I,I don’t know that 😀

campfreddie
    Free Member

i can’t help but think that if Brant didn’t post on here, there wouldn’t be anywhere near as much slagging off of the company. there are stacks of distributors and shops out there who are way way way way worse than px/oo, but as they aren’t responding on here, they rarely get a mention.

it is physically impossible to win a battle on a web forum as all forums of full of people who in the flesh are quite civil, but get them behind a computer which affords them distance and an element of anonymity, will happily try to bury you and then piss on your grave.

px/oo don’t get it right all the time, but they do offer a service of bringing good quality products to the market place at a low price point and with (on the whole) great efficiency. i have used them loads over the years and have had problems too, but no more so than with anything else.

i would therefore suggest to brant that he steps down from posting on their forum as his very best of intentions (which i do observe and appreciate) will only ever be taken advantage of. i’m also bored of all the threads about it.

chip
    Free Member

i can’t help but think that if Brant didn’t post on here, there wouldn’t be anywhere near as much slagging off of the company. there are stacks of distributors and shops out there who are way way way way worse than px/oo, but as they aren’t responding on here, they rarely get a mention.
    it is physically impossible to win a battle on a web forum as all forums of full of people who in the flesh are quite civil, but get them behind a computer which affords them distance and an element of anonymity, will happily try to bury you and then piss on your grave.
    px/oo don’t get it right all the time, but they do offer a service of bringing good quality products to the market place at a low price point and with (on the whole) great efficiency. i have used them loads over the years and have had problems too, but no more so than with anything else.
    i would therefore suggest to brant that he steps down from posting on their forum as his very best of intentions (which i do observe and appreciate) will only ever be taken advantage of. i’m also bored of all the threads about it.

Agreed,
    He should not have to keep coming on here rectifying PX/OO after sales goofs if he has no say in the running.
    If he does his time would be better spent making sure people did their job properly in the first place .

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

What if you just want his help? Before I was on STW I needed a hand – I ordered a wrong size Ragley frame, and only after I had had it faced did I realise my error.

Brant was accommodating and cleared a return and a swap thro’ CRC.

Nice chap.

chip
    Free Member

I am not knocking brant, and was good of him to help.
    But every time he steps up and helps someone who feels let down does he then go in to work and put a rocket up the appropriate persons arse or is the attitude we tried it on but we will have to fork out this time.

If the former it’s not sinking in if it’s the latter he would be better off not posting on here
    As with every thread even if he does help the op it can only cause damage to the brand name.

Customer service is key for me , well above discount.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘should there be a planet x or on one sub forum’ is closed to new replies.