Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Should London have to put up with…
  • chakaping
    Free Member

… anymore of this juvenile baby’s-just-thrown-his-toys-out-of-the-pram nonsense?

Why do you think London is reading your petulant ranting anyway?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Dunno, why do you think it is. (Is it?)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

and I was “racist”, er, where exactly?

All the time Woppit. Even Juan picked it up……….but I think I managed to fob him off with the “it’s just British SOH” ploy. I don’t see why the poor geezer should be allowed to get upset by your constant offensive bigotry. Shame on you 🙁

yossarian
    Free Member

Don’t get me started on the FRENCH. National pastime, isn’t it?

Was that it? Perhaps it was just jocular Tory boy banter.

druidh
    Free Member

yossarian – Member
    Tinder paper + match anyone?
    Yep. Expect a demo a month now until the summer.

Cos that’s when the students all go on their extended break? We wouldn’t want them to interrupt their holidays in order to make a protest.

kaesae
    Free Member

Politics is just a smoke screen, if you ignore it, what you will see is rich people getting more and more control of our lives.

You have groups of people who cannot manage resources in charge of, well resources. They pay them selves and their friends a fortune to do nothing, then they take loans out in our name, which we repay with interest.

It’s a very highly organised and impressive con, on the down side rather than those resources going into people lives and them being able to buy what they need, they are forced to turn to crime.

We have a culture where the rich and powerful are making things worse and worse, a perfect example of this would be the banking system or even the insurance companies.

Now the rich even control ebay and it has become another fleecing ground for short sighted power hungry, fools. As I said it is a very impressive con, but nothing more than that.

The down side is of course the fact that as long as the rich are in charge and unopposed, our development and evolution as a species will be stunted and the chances of our species surviving will be far less.

All of us should be opposing the rich and powerful, they are after all the enemy and we are at war!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Nah. The French aren’t a race. Just a bunch of long-lunchers who don’t even have a language. Just a ridiculous accent…

yossarian
    Free Member

I’m embarrassed by you and for you

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Hook, line, sinker.

Edric64
    Free Member

If students did degrees in 2 instead of 3 years and gave up on very long holidays a years tuition fee could be saved.Might save some parents from shelling out money to them all the time as well.Also stop degrees in shite such as media studies and sports science and concentrate on real stuff such as engineering!

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Mine’s 4 years and I’m of the mindset that I’d stab my granny to make it a year shorter.

yossarian
    Free Member

I think if you check back woppit you’ll find that it’s you that’s been trolled.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m embarrassed by you and for you

Woppit feels no shame 😐

He once posted this under the title “Entertaining at home”

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Fair point actually. The third term is quite short, and far less lectures and that seem to take place. Mind you; lecturers and teachers do need time to prepare stuff for each term and years, so that should be considered.

I think there could be a lot of positive changes made, but each step should be thought out very carefully first.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Also stop degrees in shite such as media studies and sports science and concentrate on real stuff such as engineering!

(Shakes head in despair at such ignorance…) 🙁

samuri
    Free Member

When the students were protesting in Manchester there was no violence at all. I give it to you that it is cockneys and not students that are the problem here.

ianpinder
    Free Member

Acually during the holidays lecturers are mostly busy researching… the universities main source of income.

Blackflag
    Free Member

Actually i thought the protests, riots and even the criminal damage were brilliant. The Gov really are a bunch of and have no ssues with throwing sh!t at anyone but themselves. About time people got off their fat backsides and said enough is enough and smashed a window or two.

I know eveyone will hate me for saying this, but there you go…

Kunstler

You might want edit your swear filter swerve there.

I found it frustrating that term would end and momentum would be lost. During the breaks some us had space in a basement studio to carry on working on our ‘useless non-engineering degree work’.

Pieface

Yeah Media studies, what a waste of time… that attitude pervaded when I was at school and they all went on to be web designers :roll:. What a waste of time

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Should London have to put up with…’ is closed to new replies.