Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Should i see the consultant(medical)
  • project
    Free Member

Well on Thursday got an appointmnet to see a Consultant about the results of a medical test a few weeks ago.

I feel ok, and the initial problems seem to have gone.

Should i go,or not go.If i do go,theyll probably send me for a test that i dont want,and is a lot more worrying, than the outcome.

tails
    Free Member

Alot more worrying than the outcome thats odd. Normally the not knowing is worse. Anyway if you feel fine then don't go but do cancel and don't just not turn up.

GJP
    Free Member

What have you got to lose from going? You will learn the results of the previous tests and if you really don't want further tests then you can discuss that with the consultant F2F. Am I missing something?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Smee
    Free Member

What's the phrase I'm after? Oh that's right – MTFU.

Moses

Some problems appear then the symptoms disappear for a while before reappearing a worse form. SYphilis, for example.

So I'd say, go.
    But if you decide not to, cancel on Monday so someone else can take the appointment.

Sandwich

Thallium poisoning is another that appears to go. Then you die!

dr_death
    Free Member

Subdural haemorrhage is another….

If you want some proper advice with specifics you can mail me off forum if you like?!

Junkyard
    Free Member

nah dont go these doctors and their tests for an underlying condition
    What good can come of that eh?

You can send me your tea leaves off forum and I will read your chakras and tell you what crystal will cure you.
    Naturally this is free I am not some kind of Charalatan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Should i see the consultant(medical)’ is closed to new replies.