Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Should I feel guilty…(picolax)
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

The mrs has got to have a little bit of a check up in the ass region and I’ve just dug out the picolax thread. She’s reading as I type and keeps smirking but looks a little nervous. I see it as an advisory service 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Too much information 😆

JoeG
    Free Member

OP – are you going to get her appointment changed to one day later? 😉

Edit – and forget to inform her? 😳

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

haha. Just tell her to make sure her tablet / iPhone / laptop’s charged and she’ll be fine.

solarider
    Free Member

I remember the legendary picolax thread. Just did a search, but nothing came up. Anybody have a link? There are people in my life that have never experienced it (either the thread and/or the joy of a picolax experience!), and I don’t think that their life is complete without a little insight!

tomhoward
    Jamie
    Free Member

The Picolax Thread Returns

Edit: Goddamn you! Tom!

Drac

The Picolax Thread Returns

Personally I never found it funny but we’re all different.

Jamie
    Free Member

Well…at least I’m not as slow as Drac.

….oh, and I feel the same way. Never saw the hilarity myself. But, hey, we’re all different etc etc.

tomhoward

I think it’s one of the funniest things on teh interwebz…..

cranberry
    Free Member

Pre-picolax:

Post-picolax:

CaptJon
    Free Member

If we’re doing greatest hits, this is the best post of all time for me:

Wanting to calm the cat before completing the rinse, I asked my daughter to go and get the cat treats (little crunchy Whiskas things) from downstairs. She came back wearing her cycle helmet and waving her ’emergency’ Union Jack. This is a flag that she whips vigorously back and forth if a situation is deemed sufficiently dangerous. The situation in the bathroom became sufficiently dangerous and I now have holes in my Howies merino t

source: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/my-daughter-has-coated-cat-with-sudocrem-what-to-do

tomhoward

^ thats also in my top 5 😆

theotherjonv

The situation in the bathroom became sufficiently dangerous and I now have holes in my Howies merino

Single best comedy line ever written.

Either that or:

‘No need, vee have meat here in zee building!!’

matt_outandabout

Anyone got a copy of the ‘Duck Smuggling’ thread, where one STW’ers kid started first day at school, with an opening of his scoring by asking miss to ‘pull my finger…..’ 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Should I feel guilty…(picolax)’ is closed to new replies.