Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Should I display my email in my profile on here…?
  • bananaworld
    Free Member

Hello everyone,

I'm quite new to these trails and on the profile page have taken pains to put things like (dot) and (at) in my emails address in stead of .s and @s, fearing evil spambots will suck out my soul through an undisguised email address.

Question is: should I bother or I should I make it easier for people to contact me by simply putting in an undisguised address. A lot of people seem to do so. Anyone's inbox been crammed full of willy-enlargement offers as a result?

geoffj

Anyone's inbox been crammed full of willy-enlargement offers as a result?

That's the only reason I do it.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone's inbox been crammed full of willy-enlargement offers as a result?

Do you need it?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Junkyard
    Free Member

the only spam I get to mine is about garage doors – just set one up specifically for stw then and let us know what happens- You can click on my name to e-mail me if you add your addy as your URL in profile

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Justr checked my profile and my email address is in there. No-one has ever sent me an email but I think that is probably because everyone hates me.

rOcKeTdOg

gmail has an excellent spam filter, so no, not got any since the revamp in December

oxnop
    Free Member

Mine is in profile & I have never had any spam.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

oh, could be because of gmail not lack of personality then

rOcKeTdOg

no you were right Nick 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Should I display my email in my profile on here…?’ is closed to new replies.