Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Should I call the dail Mail
  • dannybgoode

Yesterday I was in the park with babybgoode who was up to his usual antics of trying to climb on things that are far too big for him.

Inevitably he got stuck at some point and this older boy, seeing he was in trouble, went over and gently lifting him off and put him safely on the ground.

Whilst this seemed an innocent gesture from a well meaning teenager I am a little nervous about the whole thing and was wondering whether I should call the Daily Mail and report the incident as a story they may like to cover in case the youthful Good Samaritan was either a paedophile dressed as a child, a child showing early paedophilic tenancies, a feral youth, the son of immigrants or on the dole.

What is the general consensus. Milk a complete non-issue for a few quid or just accept that the kid was genuinely trying to help.

Also, does anyone know of a good no win no fee solicitor as I want to sue the council for allowing my son to climb on equipment that he clearly wasn’t capable of using and would not be safe on.

Jamie
    Free Member

This all seems very unnecessary.

Cheers,

Danny. B.

DezB
    Free Member

Were you watching?

gogg
    Free Member

Are you accusing him of being a voyeur?

CountZero

I think the /s has been left off the OP’s post.

Murray

Definitely call the Daily Mail then your MP. If your MP shouts loudly enough you can get a pointless law enacted. If not,it’s more ammo for your follow up story in the daily mail.

dannybgoode

If your MP shouts loudly enough you can get a pointless law enacted.

Brilliant – I shall call it ‘Cheers Law’ 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

yes.. definitely

I haven’t read your post but just call them!!!!

tthew

The real tragedy in this story is we don’t have the freedom to bear arms, like in the US of A. If we did you could have shot the youth possibly trying to abduct your child, just in case.

dannybgoode

I did think about giving him a good kicking to be honest but the remembered that’s why we have the police…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Should I call the dail Mail’ is closed to new replies.