Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Should I be worried about the end of the CRC sale?
  • webwonkmtber
    Free Member

The sale is apprently about to end at CRC – should I be worried? Will I have to wait a year for another to roll around? Or are they DFS of the bike world?

bokonon
    Free Member

Surely the end of the CRC sale is the end of CRC itself…

Northwind

The Mayans predicted that one day the CRC would end but I never thought I’d see the day

proberts
    Free Member

No. I got a few bits before the sale and they jumped up in price when the “sale” started

Paul

fasthaggis

OP

No,there will be plenty other options online through the year,you are just falling in to their trap. a panic merchant .

HTH 🙂

mark85
    Free Member

It will be back on Thursday lol

zilog6128

There are always bargains on CRC, but there seem to have been particularly good (possibly not to be repeated?) deals lately, e.g. reverbs, rp23

That said there are also fairly regular bargains on other sites like Merlin, Winstanley, etc so I wouldn’t be too concerned! I have in the past been guilty of “panic buying” when good deals appear, nowadays I just decide what I want & how much I’m willing to pay for it, then just wait patiently until it appears on sale somewhere.

rocketman
    Free Member

It’s not even a sale is it?

Several items in my wishlist are in the ‘sale’ but curiously they’re the same price they’ve always been.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Should I be worried about the end of the CRC sale?’ is closed to new replies.