Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Should cyclists be allowed to buy a baby
  • project
    Free Member

Following on from the Elton and David thread, should mtbers be alowed to buy a baby, even if they are multimillionaires, and have a loving relationship. 🙂

Or due to their lifestyle,(mtbers) working in an office, chatting to strangers on bike forums, about mostly non bike related topics be allowed to buy a baby. 🙂

saladdodger
    Free Member

or a dog!!

iDave
    Free Member

a dog should definitely be allowed to buy a baby

project
    Free Member

Dogs dont usually have money, but their owners do.

allthepies
    Free Member

Not if they are singlespeeders.

terrahawk
    Free Member

One of the prizes at Hit the North might be a baby.

You’ve got to be in it to win it
    http://www.hitthenorth.net

Xylene
    Free Member

I met an American who bought a baby elephant once. Paid about 1300 dollars for it and walked around Bangkok from bar to bar one evening, then realised he couldn’t keep it so sold it back to the owner for 1000 dollars.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I bought some baby beetroots the other day – delicious

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Should a dog be allowed to buy a baby beetroot?

Bregante

Elfinsafety – Member
    Should a dog be allowed to buy a baby beetroot?
    POSTED 15 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

don’t see why not. Beetroots a perfectly healthy food for a baby, if the dog’s got the money, where’s the harm?

schroedingerscat
    Free Member

Sweet zombie Jesus no, most of us can’t even be trusted to buy bars or a seat without being subjected to verbal abuse from all and sundry.

psling
    Free Member

Babies? ~ Best to hang on for a while. There’ll be loads in the classifieds in six months or so when the next must-have accessory comes into fashion.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

This is a baby that has eaten beetroot. It looks very healthy and happy. I’m not sure if the beetroot was supplied by a dog, however.

Junkyard
    Free Member

only once they know which tyres for a baby trailer can they trully be trusted

Bregante

I think that expecting a dog to know which tyres for a baby trailer, is expecting too much.

Xylene
    Free Member

You’ve been had. That looks like strawberry and raspberry mix. Which is a whole other story. I don’t think dogs are allowed to buy strawberries.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, it is actually beetroot.

samuri
    Free Member

What’s it’s name? ‘Mr Gigger’?

Although admittedly, that’s not as bad as the name Elton chose for his kid, “Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John”.

Now that name would mean a good kicking on every school day where I went to school. Obviously Elton’s kid wouldn’t go there. Because he’d get his head kicked in every day for a start.

chewkw
    Free Member

Buy whatever you want so long as you do not burden the society.

:mrgreen:

epicyclo

allthepies – Member
    Not if they are singlespeeders.

Because single speeders already know how to make babies and do lots of practise…

And other mtbers do lots of practise, but on their own.

😆

pop-larkin
    Free Member

elfinsafety- looks like that baby has eaten a dog to me! Then again the dog may have had beetroot as his last meal- it’s all so confusing.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A dog-eating baby. Worse, a beetroot-eating dog-eating baby.

It is confusing, you’re right.

It is a pretty healthy looking baby though, you have to agree. It’s diet obviously suits it.

Harry_the_Spider

One of the prizes at Hit the North might be a baby.

After the morning I’ve had you can add my son to the prize pool.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Please don’t give away your child as a prize in a popular mountain bike festival, HTS. 🙁

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Elfin – you sure that’s not a picture of you? Certainly could be your hair 😉

Anyway, back onto the subject of beetroot, are the any rules regarding dogs purchasing raw, cooked or pickled varieties depending on whether it is for their own consumption or a baby’s consumption?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Suitable present for a baby beetroot?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Do they have dog-eating babies in Korea?

MrsToast
    Free Member

What about baby wombles?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Elfin – you sure that’s not a picture of you? Certainly could be your hair

No it’s not, although it’s probbly a pretty good approximation of what I would have looked like as a baby. Little bit lighter maybe, and my hair wasn’t so curly.

I was very cute though, everyone said so. Sadly something went wrong, and I now get likened to serial killers. *Sigh* 🙁

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Should cyclists be allowed to buy a baby’ is closed to new replies.