Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Should Cannon and Ball be legalised?
  • yunki
    Free Member

Rock on Tommy!

konabunny
    Free Member

No way. Singapore has the right idea about this. Possession of a single 1987 Xmas Special VHS tape? Whoosh, off with your head.

stewartc
    Free Member

I once accidentally watched their film ‘Boys in blue’ while a teenager and quickly became addicted to their non-edgy wholesome family act, I soon found it wasn’t long before light entertainment just wasn’t enough and I progressed to Variety and ‘end of the pier’ comedy acts to satisfy my sick cravings, stop this filth now.

Coyote
    Free Member

You sicken me stewartc. You could have stopped at any time. You chose to follow that path.

stewartc
    Free Member

I knew I had to quit when I found VHS recordings of their act harder to find and started desperate late night eBay sessions trying to buy original copies of their scripts. Luckily with the support of friends and family I was bought back from the edge and now live a productive life, however I am always careful, knowing it only takes an accidental Christmas viewing of Miranda or My Family to slip back into this fetid, pit of comedy hell.

cheers_drive

Back in the 80’s we bumped into them in a multistory car park whilst on holiday in Torquay.
    My dad couldn’t resist tweaking his invisible braces and shouting ‘rock on Tommy’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Should Cannon and Ball be legalised?’ is closed to new replies.