Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Shots fired on Oxford Street…. BBC News now.
  • Drac

No idea why you quoted me alongside the Egypt comment Jamba.

nathb
    Free Member

Police are looking to bill these two:

Work went into lockdown – good job we had prosecco in the fridge! My family hate me working in this area, literally came back from a meeting with 37 messages and missed calls.

globalti
    Free Member

Astonishing! The phone camera footage on the BBC website was shot properly in landscape by somebody who actually didn’t wave the camera around.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

[sic]

masacre

😆

johnners
    Free Member

Police are looking to bill these two:

One of them looks like a lone wolf, but the other’s definitely a terrorist IMO.

johnners
    Free Member

[sic]
    masacre

You forgot “Truely”

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

My bad. 🙂

DrJ

To be fair it’s an easy mistake to make. I was just on Oxford Street myself and I’m sure a lorry mounted the kerb andbploughed into pedestrians after which the bearded driver jumped out brandishing a knife and shouting “Allahu akbar”. Or maybe it didn’t. Who can say for certain?

rmacattack
    Free Member

it just proves the whole country is walking on glass, and is expecting something to happen at any given time. this is the new way of living, expect a terrorist attack. have it in the media a while then wait on the next and repeat. instead of actually finding the root of the problem and sorting it out.

burko73

I’d avoid Wardour st in a situation like that. Isn’t there a bomb there?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

To sum up:

A bit of handbags between 2 blokes on the Tube…..

& Olly fekin Murs & the Daily Wail think Saladin & his hordes are giving it the big jihad in W1…..

Fing bollox.

Editor of the Wail & Murs should be taken out & shot round the back of the barn like an old sheepdog!

What a pair of ****tz.

chip
    Free Member

Come on, a black guy in a puffer jacket. That’s practically an Arab in a suicide belt. No wonder everyone panicked.

Moses

Nah, he’s a Brazilian electrician. You can tell just by looking.

But as for

rmacattack – Member

it just proves the whole country is walking on glass, and is expecting something to happen at any given time. this is the new way of living, expect a terrorist attack. have it in the media a while then wait on the next and repeat.

The risks were so much greater in the 70s, with the IRA bombings. However that was treated as crime, not <shock horror> terrorism. Have we lost the ability to be stoic?

spursn17
    Free Member

You’d be surprised at some of the calls I take on this sort of thing, usually somebody reporting that there’s a ‘suspicious’ person with a beard chanting, and it’s usually on a Friday! But the climate being what it is we’re told to take everything seriously and get it looked at. A pain in the botty hole 🙄

gauss1777
    Free Member

The risks were so much greater in the 70s, with the IRA bombings

Are you sure?

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Shots fired on Oxford Street…. BBC News now.’ is closed to new replies.