Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Shorts and T-shirt
  • zbonty

Riding in on a December morning in shorts and T-shirt. Makes you think…

antigee

shorts and tee to cut the hedges today mind you I’m in Melbourne and put a fleece on if it drops below 20deg C

unseasonably warm here from the State Bureau of Met’ edit from Nov summary

” …..Statewide they were 2.09 °C above the November mean”

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Same here… Though I did put arm warmers on for the way back down once it got below 20c

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    SaxonRider

17degC above normal average temperature in the city I originally come from.

Winnipeg, Canada

deadkenny
    Free Member

Shorts unless it’s sub zero anyway, but yeah is sort of t-shirt weather, although with the wind and rain I’m long sleeving and maybe double layer, but not jacket as way too hot then.

antigee

SaxonRider – Member
    17degC above normal average temperature in the city I originally come from.

Winnipeg, Canada

meanwhile oldest “small” antigee is in Inveremere BC and very happy

“Panorama Opening Early

November 24, 2015 – Panorama, B.C. – Impressive early snowfall means that Panorama Mountain Resort will open top to bottom a week earlier than planned”

antigee

think arguments is are they all within seasonal norms – well the UK lake district stuff probably isn’t

mrsfry
    Free Member

How much blooming ‘Ready brek’ do you chaps eat 😯

leftyboy
    Free Member

Very mild down south, Winchester way, wore t-shirt and shorts whilst working in the garden at the weekend and was still hot!

binners

Shorts for riding tonight. Its really warm. In fact as its going to be so bloody wet too I might just wear my Speedo’s

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Just checked the Garmin and I had a 13c temp variation on my ride this afternoon, fingers were getting a little chilly at one point but it warmed right up back towards town.

SaxonRider

Shorts for riding tonight. Its really warm. In fact as its going to be so bloody wet too I might just wear my Speedo’s

Thanks for the image. 😯

bikebouy
    Free Member

15C on the car thingumybob, Hants, Sth Coast.

phiiiiil

This morning Google Photos gave me a “5 years ago today” montage of absolutely everything frozen solid on this day in 2010; the canal was frozen from side to side, the GPS said -10 degrees, there was a frost on absolutely everything and I remember having SPD issues because some mud from a previous ride had frozen solid and gummed up the mechanism.

This morning I was in a t-shirt and was still a bit too warm, I should have used summer gloves…

matt_outandabout

Youngest oab wears sorts for school year round. So far only snow days that have caused him to change..

binners

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Shorts and T-shirt’ is closed to new replies.