Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Short film – Riding the local trails near Brighton
  • kawato
    Free Member

If you ahve any thoughts, let me know what they are, would be appreciated. Shot over a weekend with about 15m worth of footage and edited on iMovie in about three hours.

rs
    Free Member

cool little video and trails, only things i would say are that it looked a little washed out in places and maybe some of the transitions could have been a little better (just a little). Well done!

nice trails and sweet riding!

philsimm
    Free Member

Cool! And nice Horrors soundtrack

JoB
    Free Member

those trails are more local to Eastbourne than Brighton

dave360

Thank you Dick, a nice accompaniment to my elevenses that.

coffeeking
    Free Member

The only thing I'd add to the above is that you really need to either tripod mount of steadycam it – all felt a bit YBF-esque with the camera wobbling, but I liked the look of the place and the content was pretty good too.

kawato
    Free Member

rs – i agree, it's all a bit shonky in places. My grasp of editing (i used to use Avid at uni a few years back) is a bit rusty, so i could have done a better job with that, but i had limited fotage, so making it smoother would have meant resuing even more clips, which i felt would have made it llok tired.

JoB – bang on, Friston to be precise as i'm sure you already knew.

Coffeeking – Again, very true, a tripod is on my list already. I knew it would b a bit wobbly, but to be honest i wanted to use up what footage i had already.

To everyone else… thanks for your comments, much appreciated….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Short film – Riding the local trails near Brighton’ is closed to new replies.