Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Shoreham Air Crash Police Resignations.
  • moose
    Free Member

The individual they sent it to is definitely of the ‘blue falcon’ variety. Trio of dumbasses.

mrmoofo

*declares interest. I’m from SbS and I saw the aftermath*

It’s a mile from my home…

So the punishment may seem harsh – but joking about “a nice day to attend a BBQ” on snapchat or whatever it was,when it wasn’t know how many had died, was a long way from the professional stds needed.

TBH, if it is the black humour that exists in the force and they keep it in the force, the I have no issues.
    But it was a cheap shot at trying the instant fame that is so important. If one of their own had been killed, it would be very different. But it was just civvies.

Post the crash there have been just as many vile locals trying for their own claim to fame with the tragedy, whether is is talking to the red tops, or making self serving charity records.
    11 locals died – and it nearly two weeks to release the names of all of them….

lemonysam
    Free Member

But it was a cheap shot at trying the instant fame that is so important.

That’s not what happened is it?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jambalaya
    Free Member

but as all the young adults know you can screenshot the image to capture

I’m 52 and I spotted you could screen shot it, I’ve noticed many people automatically screen shot all snapchats just in case it’s worth keeping.

The two where on their probationary / training period, if they are not smart enough to work out yo must be 100% squeaky clean then they are not smart enough to make the police force. There is a reason during probationary periods you are on 1 weeks notice.

Scapegoat

moose – Member
    The individual they sent it to is definitely of the ‘blue falcon’ variety.

Actually a true BF is one who screws up himself and drags others down with them. To apply the term to someone who has the moral courage and integrity to the public to confront and report what they consider to be disgraceful behaviour is disingenuous at best.

What would you consider to be an acceptable level of unacceptable behaviour?

jamj1974

It’s interesting that all my French friends have fake Facebook names.

Shame we have to use our real names here!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Huh? I don’t use my real name on FB, Twitter, here or anywhere else, most coppers I know have fake names on social media. Funnily enough some people resent going to prison and blame the people that caught them.

MoreCashThanDash

Copper being done up here in Nottinghamshire for careless talk on social media in the local news tonight – do they not teach them the rights and wrongs?

Junkyard
    Free Member

its almost as if they have no morals

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Shoreham Air Crash Police Resignations.’ is closed to new replies.