Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Shopping RANT, Not bike related,
  • project
    Free Member

So you walk in to WH Smiths and actually want to purchase a mag,you are 27th in the queue, and every single person in front of gets asked do they want to purchase a half priced bar of chocolate, everyone says NO,

so why ask ,

Onto Superdrug to pick up male grooming products, 15 in the queue in front and every single person from the pensioner to the teenager buying condoms gets asked , Do you need any stamps or mobile phone top up.

No so why ask,

So eventually going home,stop at the local Shell fuel station, 6 in the queue in front of me, every ssingle person gets asked do they need some special offer chewing gum

No so why ask,

Then last week at the Nat west 12 in the queue, everyone got asked ,after they had paid ney in ,took money out,paid bills etc,

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO FOR YOU,

TO ALL OF YOU THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS NO…………

Why the hell dont the managers of these people get a life, and tell the staff just to do whats wanted of them,not trying to sell stock that has a short sell by date etc.
    Who goes into Superdrug to by condoms and thinks i had better stock up on stamps.

Oh and then there is the post office,why do people always talk abnout their husbands latest operation, ort he death of poor old Mrs jones from no 16,who nobody appears to know of.

Just get a life and serve me.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Do you want any help with your packing or would you like some saving stamps?

NO NO No NO NO NO NO NO NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yes its very very annoying.

scaredypants

I'm a proper sucker for the cheap choc in WHS 😳

project
    Free Member

Morrisons,sainsburys/tesco, have you got a plastic card so we know when and how much you spend in our shops

No,

morrisons, tesco , sainsburys, do you have your own bags,

NOOOO,

trail_rat
    Free Member

morrisons, tesco , sainsburys, do you have your own bags,

seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to ask

saves alot of plastic bags going to landfill (and no doubt them alot of money)

i rarely take a plastic bag now unless i need a bin bag for the van.

TooTall
    Free Member

do you have your own bags,

NOOOO,

Planet-raping fascist. Get your own bags.

rjj
    Free Member

Morrisons,sainsburys/tesco, have you got a plastic card so we know when and how much you spend in our shops

No,

Er yes and it saves me hundred of pounds a year in Euro Tunnel vouchers, trips out with the family so they can keep asking for that as I often forget.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I find I never have that issue, I tend to select all my products/produce then, upon joining the queue I liberally apply vaseline to my face and hands, when it comes to pay the assistants know not to bother me and I leave as usual, under supervison.

highclimber
    Free Member

the worst ones are when they ask you if you would like a 'store' card AKA a CREDIT CARD! M&S are pains for this!

scottyjohn
    Free Member

The problem is with the companies. I feel sorry for the people asked to do these irritating things. Doesnt cost the company anything to get them to ask, and some people will say yes so more sales. They might incentiveise the staff in some way, or they may just say they need to do it or they will get bagged

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Shopping RANT, Not bike related,’ is closed to new replies.