Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Shoot the man or the lion?
  • athgray
    Free Member

Surely the point of assisted suicide is you are not killing yourself?

Are people that jump off buildings are seeking the assistance of the pavement?

squirrelking
    Free Member

Don’t engage, recommend withdrawal on the off chance intelligence is tranmitted via electronic osmosis.

5thElefant
    Free Member

NOBODY in their right mind decides to end their own life. FFS.

Sure they do. There are endless reasons.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Surely the point of assisted suicide is you are not killing yourself?

Well he wasn’t killing himself. The lions, after some provocation, were doing it for him.

Are people that jump off buildings are seeking the assistance of the pavement?

No.

Don’t engage, recommend withdrawal on the off chance intelligence is tranmitted via electronic osmosis.

It’s ok to disagree with someone without being rude. Thank you for your participation all the same.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I am with you daz, lions should not be in a zoo in the first place. Problem solved.

Aside from that, don’t shoot the lions to compensate for all the human mistakes leading up to the incident. Just compounding the problems.

BillMC

Just compounding the problems.

and lionising the victim.

squirrelking
    Free Member

NOBODY in their right mind decides to end their own life. FFS.

Sure they do. There are endless reasons.

Yup, endless suicide cases have gone unsolved because the person committing the act was deemed of sound body and mind.

Canyou just stop trying to pick pseudo smart arsed holes in my argument that really dont stand up to any scrutiny and instead look at the case I was discussing? A man who strips naked, climbs in with dangerous animals and attempts to end his own life. Pretty open and shut mental health case.

Bongo, if you werent trolling then your debating style really needs to be looked at. Debate the subject at hand, not far fetched ifs buts or maybes. I’ll say again that nobody in their right mind commits suicide, especialliy not like that.

Anyway, hopefully he’ll get the help he needs to get through whatever the hell caused him to do this in the first place and the consequences.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

How do you solve a suicide case ??

DezB
    Free Member

Forgot to look at this yesterday! Top comedy response to my post squirrelking. Brilliant 😆

squirrelking
    Free Member

You might think suicide is something to joke about but having recently had a fairly close friend end his life, pretty much out the blue (as far as I was concerned) kinda changes your perspective somewhat.

Someone gets their back up at **** making light of tragedy shocker.

DezB
    Free Member

Reported

Drac

Nothing to answer for he’s right.

squirrelking
    Free Member

For what? You serious??

If you’re gonna be a gobby twit at least accept that you’re going to give people a genuine grievance.

EDIT: Thanks Drac

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

your debating style really needs to be looked at.

My debating style is just fine.

However.

Given what you just posted, maybe coming into a thread like this is not the best idea right now? It seemed evident in hindsight you were coming from a personal angle, it’s why I let the barbs wash over me, but arguing about this sort of stuff might not be helping the process of dealing with what you’re going through.

TBH, Drac. Maybe you should just set the lions on this thread and lock it. Not really going anywhere now.

DezB
    Free Member

Well, Drac who is actually who I was referring to originally. You really do need to get over yourselves.
    There was no personal abuse from me.
    No need to lock it! I’ve had a **** good laugh over it and will leave you to enjoy.

Drac

There was no abuse from squirrel.

chewkw
    Free Member

😆

garage-dweller

Edit on second thoughts I’m not going to feed the trolls.

Squirrelking sorry to hear of the recent loss of your friend.

jimjam
    Free Member

So I just stumbled (honestly) across a better video on another forum and it looks like the lion (and maybe also a tiger) take the guy into an indoor part of their enclosure which would complicate things quite a bit from a rescue point of view.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

garage-dweller – Member

Edit on second thoughts I’m not going to feed the trolls.

That’s a shame because I thought it was a really good post.

Stevet1
    Free Member

the lion (and maybe also a tiger)

not seen the video but no way would a zoo put a lion and a tiger in the same enclosure.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Maybe the tiger had also climbed into the lion’s enclosure?

Northwind

I’d have shot the penguins. Smug wee bastards.

jimjam
    Free Member

Stevet1

not seen the video but no way would a zoo put a lion and a tiger in the same enclosure.

Must have been a lioness, maybe shadows from the bars made me think it was striped. The video was pretty low quality and shot in portrait ffs.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

stumbled across a better video

The video was pretty low quality and shot in portrait ffs.

Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘Shoot the man or the lion?’ is closed to new replies.