Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • shoes shoes shoes shoes shoes
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I've just about convinced myself that I need a pair of grippy shoes, as I'm sick of lacerating my shins whenever my trainers slip off the pedals (I've got crank bros flats on the bike at present). Would anyone care to comment on five tens? They look good to me, but I'm a typically tightfisted Yorkshireman and I dont want to sp*nk eighty quid without being sure it's worth it.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

it's worth it

backhander
    Free Member

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=31537

I think mine are great, and a good price from CRC.

rOcKeTdOg

marz bomber shoes with five ten soles, i didn't believe the hype at all, now i do

carlphillips
    Free Member

sticky 5:10's here…lurvely

elaineanne
    Free Member

is there a womens version of five tens…. ive looked at the Karver type shoe they are about 85 quid ..very pricey ?

Stevie-P
    Free Member

5.10 rubber helps me stay on slabby, vertical and overhanging rock, it also helps my feet stay on my peddles (when I'm not running SPDs) so yes, I definitely recommend 5.10 rubber.

DavidM
    Free Member

Does anyone know if a pair of shoes exist that have the mounts for spd cleats, but that are also really good for flats, or does having the cleat on the bottom make them rubbish for using with flats? Those white shimano ones with the flap for instance? Two pairs of shoes seems a tad excessive is all. Cheers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘shoes shoes shoes shoes shoes’ is closed to new replies.