Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Shocking service from STW !
  • oldfart

Just had new mag plop onto doormat .No fanfare no one whinging on here where’s my copy blah blah blah .You lot at STW towers don’t let this happen again ! 😀 😀 😀

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

i like your name

Junkyard
    Free Member

i feel upset they did not deliver mine now how long before I call them thiefs and stop my subscription?. The fact the postie only comes in the afternoon is immaterial to my disgust at this

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m still waiting for Issue 62!!

Maybe it’s because nobody bought me a subscription for Xmas, although I hardly see this as an excuse.

AndrewBF
    Free Member

Mine has just arrived. Unbelivable. It is the February issue and it isn’t even February yet. Do those people at STW Towers have any idea of the inconvenience this could cause me if I were the type of person who would maintain an Excel spreadsheet of monthly outgoings and magazine delivery dates. It is as though the money I have given them for February has already been spent.

If they keep sending stuff out and I receive it ahead of time then I shall seriously have to consider my ongoing subscription.

Sandwich

Very poor, mine arrived before the website had been updated. Where am I going to get the sense of anticipation from this month?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Shocking service from STW !’ is closed to new replies.