Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Shipping a frame back to china, any courier recommendations?
  • c_klein87

One of my frames has cracked and china want it back, has anyone had to send their frame back? I can’t find a reasonably priced couriers!

njee20
    Free Member

Ask them to arrange?

AlexSimon

My first point of call would be to ask the bike company to quote for them doing it. It’ll probably be cheaper.
    Otherwise try parcel2go

nemesis
    Free Member

I did it myself – just through Royal Mail which cost about £11 IIRC. The chinese company paid me back in carbon fibre bottle cages 🙂

Chinese Carbon – warranty experience

nemesis
    Free Member

Oh, just remembered that they asked me to cut out the broken section only so it wasn’t a full frame I was posting back.

c_klein87

i’ll have a read thanks nemesis, so you just went into the post office with a box and sent it to china? cheapest I can find is £100. edit, just read it was only a section of frame

I remember seeing that thread, I was hoping that’s what they would ask for, but they seem adamant on having the whole frame.

nemesis
    Free Member

Basically, yes but obviously it was only a small box.

nemesis
    Free Member

I guess you need to tell them the cost and get confirmation that they’ll cover it (not sure how though unless there’s anything else you want from them)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Shipping a frame back to china, any courier recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.