Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Shimano SPD shoe sizing – yes that old chestnut again
  • spawnofyorkshire

I’m getting a bit confused about the sizing of them. I have roughly size 10 feet that are relatively narrow. Do i need to buy the size 45 shimano spd shoes? I’m looking at the M065 / M089 (probably the latter)
    For reference i wear size 10.5 adidas trainers and size 10 shoes for everything else

jemima
    Free Member

I would say that I have roughly size 10 feet as well and have always been 46 in Shimano. My feet are also skinny and I find the Shimano fit just perfect and some of the most consistently sized footwear of any type. I’ve not tried on a pair of Shimano shoes for years and years. Just order up 46 and know they will fit right.

trail_rat
    Free Member

size 10 here – another size 46 user.

i tend to put a second insole in though. The 45 with standard insole is too tight.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    spawnofyorkshire

thank you both, that’s what i needed to know 🙂

woody2000

I’m an 8 (42) normally, Shimano 43 fits me nicely.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

size 10 here and the 45 Shimano is slightly too small/snug, so 46 sounds a good bet. 45 in Spesh is fine for me though. I also run two insoles.

birky
    Free Member

Usually take a 9 (43/44) but 45 with Shimano

devash
    Free Member

I have very wide 8 1/2 – 9 size feet. Shimano 44 wide fit work for me.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Really depends on the individual shoe to be honest. I’ve had quite a few pairs of Shimanos, all have fit differently. I think the best fit were an old pair of carbon road shoes in a 46 (I’m a 10.5 shoe size). I got some of the new road shoes in a 46 and they were way to big. Conversely, my size 46 Shimano MTB shoes are a bit too small….

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

I would try them before you buy I am size 8 and have used Shimano for about 20 years size 42 but in last few years I now use 43s they have got smaller pretty sure my feet have not got bigger. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Shimano SPD shoe sizing – yes that old chestnut again’ is closed to new replies.