Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Shimano SLX M675 10 Speed Double Chainset & Hope Bash Guard
  • YorkshireRipper
    Free Member

Does this..

Shimano SLX M675 10 Speed Double Chainset

Work with this?

Hope Bash Ring

Cheers

dirtydog
    Free Member

No, you would need a triple and then use the bash to replace the outer ring.

YorkshireRipper
    Free Member

So just this one then?

Already have the 2×10 with 38t, found the above on CRC but been sold out of the 38t for ages and can’t find alternative

dirtydog
    Free Member

Certainly looks like it would do the job, can’t say I’ve ever seen a double specific bash before.

Having said that Hope do state

Our new aluminium bash ring takes the place of the large chain ring on single or double ring set-ups

so I could be wrong! 😳

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Hope probably had the older M665 double&bash design in mind when they said that. The newer 675 double has a different spider than doesn’t lend itself to a bash (or indeed a 32t single ring), although Blackspire do seem to have created one.

sugdenr
    Free Member

Xtr double is different its a triple with little removable outer tabs Linky m980 you take them off to add bash

winch
    Free Member

I saved myself a few quid and went for the M665. Double specific chainline, able to run a bash and steel pedal inserts make it a better crankset imho.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Shimano SLX M675 10 Speed Double Chainset & Hope Bash Guard’ is closed to new replies.