Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Shimano MW80 Sizing??
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

got to buy something like this for winter this year, even if the waterproof isnt 100% definate, they are going to be warmer than the spesh bg's i wore all winter last year 😆

i have a pair of shimano shoes also, shall i just get the same size as them? they differ from the spesh ones, but if i stick with the current sizing for the shimano ones will that be a-ok? or will i need to size up even more for these beauts?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anyone please?

neil853
    Free Member

I went one size up ( from a 44 to a 45) and they are perfect. I wear normal cycling socks inside them too not warm thick things. don't need to.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I got mp66w in 44 and mw80 also in 44. They are the same size near as I can tell. But as they're wearing out I've replaced them with a 45 so I can get a thicker sock in for the winter. Btw in normal shoes I'm an 8.5uk.

Hope that helps.

Onzadog
    Free Member

My summer shimano shoes are 43. My MW80 is a 44 so I can wear Bridgedlale socks comfortably with them. However, the 44 would be too smally for a thermal seal skin. My thinking was that I could actually get more wear out of them if my feet didn't get too hot.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

I did the same in Shimano – 44 to a 45.

Or buy some Diadoras from Absolute-Cycles

£50 for Chilli mtb boots or £80 for Arctic boots. Go up 2 sizes for chillis and 1 or 2 for Arctics.

ojom
    Free Member

I use mine pretty much all the time all year for commuting in.
    The toe box is wider than the normal lasts so advise sticking with your normal size unless you need to wear thick socks. You shouldn't need to though as they are warm.
    Get down your lbs and try some on .

neil853
    Free Member

i went down my local(ish) shop and they even did a bit of a deal on price, always worth a try!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers guys! appreciated 🙂

couldawouldashoulda – exactlythe same as me, 8.5 uk, so 45 (for thick sealskins) it is my good man! cheers again fellow mtb'ers! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Shimano MW80 Sizing??’ is closed to new replies.