Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Shimano M200 shoes
  • richmtb

Anyone got a pair?

Thoughts?

They look good, how is the sizing?

Ta

Rich

warns74
    Free Member

Got a pair and on the whole very pleased with them, especially the feeling of power transfer with the stiffer sole, (compared to my other shoes). Seem to do a good job of not letting muck in too.

Size wise – Normal shoes Im a 44 in Spesh shoes a 45 but the M200s needed a 46.

My only minor complaint (not the shoes fault) is the left one is perfectly comfortable and dont even know I’m wearing it. On longer rides the right one gives me a little ache in the outside of my foot and despite several adjustments I still haven’t managed to eliminate it. Might be the footbed though.

Also, they work brilliantly with the XT pedals. They are designed to work with the long blocks either side of the cleat sitting on a flat part of the pedal cage. Once you get the set up right, there is only a very small amount of float. I’ve used the shoes with DX647 pedals too and were fine but just fantastic with the XTs.

HTH?

richmtb

Thanks, Good info.

I actually use XT trail pedals so they sound like a winner

rowlapa1974
    Free Member

I got some a month or so ago, I find then narrow compared with my other Shimano shoes. That said design and performance are very good.

ferrals
    Free Member

Yeah I was keen to try these but they were really narrow, to get them wide enough had to go up a size and then there was significant heel lift. I normally find shoes too wide as well

yorkycsl
    Free Member

Bought a pair late last year & agree they are a bit tight so maybe best to go up a size, the protection is good & plenty stiff, also noticed they are much drier than other shoes I’ve had, overall a good shoe get the sizing right & your sorted, I’d recommend them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Shimano M200 shoes’ is closed to new replies.