Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Shimano Di2 – any bad experiences?
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Looks like new SRAM Red is hydraulics, no electronics though. If they’ve not done it yet it makes me wonder if they’ll bother.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

mountain trax had a scott scale set up with this last year, think it was the owners, seemed ok but didnt properly test it, why can it just be bought as a groupo and fitted to an mtb? any reasons?

lovegoinguphills
    Free Member

I think Dura Ace DI2 is fantastic, a bit tricky when you have your winter gloves on but you get used to it

njee20
    Free Member

Well my good friend that I ride with – owns a couple of bike shops – says that he’s seen a few problems with Ui2 losing it’s indexing synch but not with Di2. Not that he was trying to get me to buy Di2 or anything!

Di2 stands for Digital Integrated Intelligence, so it’s Ultegra Di2, or UDi2, but not Ui2. Annoys me that one.

mountain trax had a scott scale set up with this last year, think it was the owners, seemed ok but didnt properly test it, why can it just be bought as a groupo and fitted to an mtb? any reasons?

Chris has had it on his Yeti for several years now, Ben Thomas rode several elite XC races on it, and it’s been flawless!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Oh dear, looks like someone at team Sky may have forgotten to put Bradley’s Di2 battery on charge!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Shimano Di2 – any bad experiences?’ is closed to new replies.