Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Shimano AM40 shoes – what size do you wear and how long are your feet in CM?
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Just got some in a 44 (same as my well fitting mp66s) but they are too small 🙁

Anyone tell me howl long/wide in cm there feet are and what size am40s they use?

cheers

al

Sounds about right. I take a 47 in my MP66s but a 48 in the winter boot and newer XC shoes. Shimano seem to have shrunk.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

can you measure your feet in cm please – cheeky i know 😉

vikingboy
    Free Member

bugger – i take 44 in mp66s and ordered am40s in 43 as I wanted a bit tighter fit…guess they'll be going back too then – sigh

racing_ralph
    Free Member

oops

i have checked/measured and sized up to a 46

gamo
    Free Member

normal uk size 10, feet are 285mm and 287mm and need a 46 in mp66
    and 47 in am40 and mt60.

RichPenny
    Free Member

UK size 8.5, feet are roughly 260mm by 95mm. I wear size 44 AM40s, and they are a perfect fit. Mind, I bought them from the LBS, so made sure they fitted 😉

Hip
    Free Member

I have a pair of AM40's and a pair of MW80's, both size 44 and my feet measure roundabout 255mm long. I wear a size 9/43 in normal footwear.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

bump

doug_basqueMTB.com

Sorry, don't have a tape measure to hand to measure my feet. I've found that the AM40's are a tight fit and I'd need a size bigger than for other makes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Shimano AM40 shoes – what size do you wear and how long are your feet in CM?’ is closed to new replies.