Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Shimano AM40 shoes – replacement foot beds from where?
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Drying the shoes on the Rayburn i left the black foot beds on the top and one has shrunk beyond all measure.

Where can i get replacements from – any ideas?

Ewan
    Free Member

I did this in Whistler – probably a bit far out of the way to go to get some! Suffice to say I just got the cheapest ones they did and they’ve been fine…

racing_ralph
    Free Member

These are the footbeds – thick rubber not the thin blue insoles. Appear integral to the shoes though. Is this what you mean

racing_ralph
    Free Member

bump

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Superfeet insoles are ace. They’ll also help get your foot in the right place. Not cheap, mind you.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

not thick enough

sweepy
    Free Member

Id get a pair or sorbothane footbeds from the local outdoor shop. And if they didn’t look thick enough I’d ask them for some volume adjusters while I was there to put underneath, a decent boot seller should have a shedload of them.
    And i think they would compress too much but Ive got a pair of memory foam insoles I picked up cheap and dont use, you can have them if theyre any use, quarter inch thick, but do compress.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Shimano AM40 shoes – replacement foot beds from where?’ is closed to new replies.