Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Shift work….need motivation….
  • LMT
    Free Member

Just came back from holiday, determined not to slip into bad habits again. I need some motivation of what I should be doing in the mornings before work, depending when I’m not on silly o’clock the night before. Due to the largest supermarket cutting costs, our night team left a few weeks back. So now I’m on a flexi shift pattern that can be anything from 5am start to 1am finish. I tend to waste the morning on the internet, the late starts I don’t start until 4pm that’s almost a day! so what do the rest of you do when on shifts in the morning?

To put it into context, my pattern this week is 9-6, 1-10, 8-5, Day Off (going biking), 5-2, 4pm-1am. Sunday sleeping in by the looks of things!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I used to LOVE shift work especially late starts I would get so much done. Whether it be dull stuff like chores that gave you extra evenings or weekends off. But better train, hit the pool, go running then come home have a super lush healthy lunch. Eggs on toast with bacon and avocado then go to work feeling smug.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Shift work….need motivation….’ is closed to new replies.