Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • SHhhhhhhhhhhhhmokin!
  • sharki
    Free Member

Yesterday after a morning looking for work once again i was drawn to the dusty trails…..so a quick phone call and i had a mincing partner to ride with, part way round we met a damaged rider who was a little bloodied after a nose dive, we talked alot and enjoyed the sun then tried some more riding, met the rangers and talked with them then minced back to cars and ate cake and talked.

It’s not all about the riding you know…..

Dibbs
    Free Member

Don’t I look old 🙂

saladdodger
    Free Member

It was a pleasure to mince with you

Have you told Dibbs about the cake he missed 😆 😆 😆

sharki
    Free Member

I was thinking how young you look in that pic, and you’re annoyingly fast for an old duffer 😉

Not sure if i’ll get up there today, very important things to attend to…..but just in case Dibbs, what time will you about???

saladdodger
    Free Member

Dibbs

We need to see your helmet cam crash video

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

sharki
    Free Member

Oi!! employed person…………sub says he’s bringing some relative novices along on thursday, fancy it?????

Gwan, we’ll play near the waters edge just for you..

oldfart

Hey Sharki did you get any decent pics from Monday?Like to know what knottie thought of a GEARED bike leant against Bic post. 😈

sharki
    Free Member

Ah Oldfart…hang on i’ll dig them out…

Dibbs
    Free Member

I’m waiting for the Everest fitters to come and sort out my conservatory (bike workshop) and I don’t have a clue what time they’ll be here and how long they’ll take.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Dunno i will give you a shout

The “fun police” has her arse in her hand at the mo cos I have a list of jobs to do and er they are still to do

Ho Hum

sharki
    Free Member

Oldfart, BTW knottie group route…..crowcombe down to the singletrack trail i took you along(around bottom of hare knapp) down holly bushthrough village up ladys..lunch…along ridge down stert/somerton to village up ladys combe along gas line car…triscombe loop for those willing after.

Dibbs, you’ll still got out…….

SD ahhhh! married life i remember the days

😉

oldfart

Sharki why didn’t you tell me i was such an ugly fecker!!!! 8O(got no mirrors in our house)knitting route looks good might hardtail it.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Yea but some of us do not learn , the first wife was worse

apart from the fact I will NOT ever ride with you again until I see your life saving certificate, or you provide the arm bands

sharki
    Free Member

I’m in no position to comment to anyone on how ugly they may or may not look..i’m not best bless’d myself..

SD, i told you i have a ring you can slip into….

Dibbs
    Free Member

Just for saladdoger.(Let me know if the link works).
    Some idiot (old enough to know better) falling off a bike.

ozzybmx
    Free Member

Yes it works , a bit unlucky there , just a bush-rash .

Dibbs
    Free Member

[quotejust a bush-rash[/quote]
    and badly damaged pride 😳

sharki
    Free Member

Lolz…..loving the spitting out of the folliage……..how the hell you managed that i’ll never work out, it’s not like you really need to pick yer line down there 😉

ozzybmx
    Free Member

and badly damaged pride

yeah …. bush-rash 😆

saladdodger
    Free Member

😆

and no puddles in sight

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘SHhhhhhhhhhhhhmokin!’ is closed to new replies.