Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sherwood trails
  • lee170
    Free Member

I am going to center parcs at sherwood in a couple of weeks for a week break,
    How far are the trails from center parcs?
    Are the trails marked?
    Any idea on how there looking at the minute, dry? Drain well?
    Etc

Never been so looking forward to hitting some new trails.

Cheers

ivantate
    Free Member

I was there last week. Takes less than 10mins to get to the trails at pines from centre parks.

To get there you have to come out past security at the main gate and then turn left onto a gravel track.

Dry and fast, I took my Roadrat round and other than the rocky parts of the DH (loose description) didnt have to slow down for anything.

lee170
    Free Member

Cool, I’ll take my rigid on one inbred then I think.
    Thanks

iain1775
    Free Member

Take a cheap bike and an expensive lock 😉

MadPierre

Are the trails marked?

Some of them are!

LadyAlexMTB
    Free Member

If you’re hoping to ride on more than one day of your holiday you might want to consider buying/downloading/printing off the local OS map.

The Sherwood Pines trail isn’t massive so if you want entertainment on more than one occasion you could explore some of the local bridleways too. It’s all really nice woodland riding around there, there are tons of trails, and there are a few lake/country park things which add a bit of interest as you ride. Your rigid Inbred will be fine for anything you might find around there.

This website has loads of Sherwood routes as the guy that runs it lives in Notts so he and all his mates (inc me!) use it a lot. http://www.justgoride.co.uk/

lee170
    Free Member

Cool thanks for the info

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sherwood trails’ is closed to new replies.