Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sherwood Pines Parking
  • tacopowell
    Free Member

From the centre is great but a quid a time and the further traveling time (driving from Sherwood, Nottingham @ 40mins) is not ideal.

When I’ve got time, riding from home is fine but if riding before/after work I need a happy medium, somewhere not to far in car but not adding to much on the ride, I’ve parked at Haywood Oaks and further up at Bilsthorpe,
    Does anyone know the crack with the Limit Cafe on the A614 (just before the old train bridge), it has a truckstop come car park, am I likely to get clamped?!

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Nah it’s fine

tacopowell
    Free Member

Nah it’s fine

You’ve left your car there before?

twang
    Free Member

Eakring roads fine too

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Yupp. Night rides. There’s usually a few there specially wed night

woody21
    Free Member

There is a track into the forest from near the Limes Cafe which I believe you can use, I have rallied in the forest and have used this as an access / egress from Sherwood South and Sherwood North

cozz
    Free Member

i sonetimes park in the lurcher pub car park in rainworth – then jump on cycle path no 6 on the railway bridge upto pines,,

will
    Free Member

Eakring Road is fine. Failing that Limes Cafe. There is also a new trail being built on the railway line from Bilsthorpe right into the forest 🙂

joat

As will says, there is a new trail from Bilsthorpe on the old pit railway line that links into the back of sherwood pines. Not sure where you’d park though.

tacopowell
    Free Member

Yeah I’ve used the access by the limes cafe many times but parking on one of Bilsthorpes residential streets, just wanted to check others have used Limes Cafe car park, particularly during the day?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sherwood Pines Parking’ is closed to new replies.