Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sherwood pines?
  • robidoo
    Free Member

Anyone been in the last few days, how is the Kitchener trail after the rain we have had?
    Are the diversions still there?
    Thinking of nipping in for a couple of hours tomorrow.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

I walked the dog elsewhere in there this morning & was wet in places, but not too bad.
    I'm going to head up there for a couple of hours in the morning if you fancy riding with someone?

Hells

I was there for the first time last weekend, the tails were fine, nice & fast the odd little bit of mud, but nothing major.

There were diversions!

thefallguy
    Free Member

Rode there on Wednesday night trails were nicely damped down after the rains, just about perfect imo

robidoo
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply's folks I did a couple of laps this afternoon, trails were wet in a couple of spots.
    The diversions are a pita though.
    Sorry goldenwonder for not replying I was meant to check this thread this morning but got side tracked, thanks for the offer too.

Rob.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I had just finished and was having a brew with my group on thurs just as the "fun" began unfortunately the other groups with us didnt fair so well 😆 some right moist folk.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

I went Saturday morning & it was a bit odd, bit wet in places, but dry & dusty where the sun had managed to get at it.
    Didn't notice the diversion until on my way home as I don't usually ride much of the Kitchener trail up there, as it gets too busy-there's plenty of other trails to ride!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sherwood pines?’ is closed to new replies.