Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Sherlock………
  • brakes
    Free Member

I thought it was pants.
    Too Dr. Who for my liking – should be on at Saturday afternoon so all the kids can watch it.
    Benedict Cucumbersnatch is just trying to be David Tennant, which isn’t a good thing.
    Martin Freeman can only play one character.
    What was all that ‘memory palace’ guff?
    He’s no Columbo.

higgo
    Free Member

Dull tonight.
    Can only get better.
    Or worse.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

After tonights episode I am never going mountain biking at night again !!! 😯

RustySpanner

Very good – bit of a Holmes fanatic and was initially very dubious about this reimagining.

No issues so far; very respectful towards the original text, nice allusions to other cases, well realised characters, interesting storylines etc……….

Conan Doyle himself was a bit unsure about Watson’s wound – leg or shoulder? 😀

colournoise

Not so sure about the writing tonight, but the direction/cinematography/editing just gets better and better.

I think it’s now my favourite looking TV show since the X-files.

slainte 😀 rob

grahamt1980

if you think thats bad then you should definately watch dog soldiers for the real ‘PLF’ instinct

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

– bit of a Holmes fanatic and was initially very dubious about this reimagining.

As was I.

No issues so far; very respectful towards the original text, nice allusions to other cases, well realised characters, interesting storylines etc……….

Agreed.

zigzag69
    Free Member

Slightly disappointing episode tonight. If I remember right, the 2nd ep in 1st series was the same.

dawson

So how did Watson get drugged, if he hadn’t been to the hollow, and it wasn’t the sugar?
    Sorry if I missed it!! 😳

RustySpanner

My favourite of the original stories was ‘The Man With The Twisted Lip’.

Love to see that one updated.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

So how did Watson get drugged, if he hadn’t been to the hollow, and it wasn’t the sugar?
    Sorry if I missed it!!

Leaky gas canister in one of the side rooms off of the main lab.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Enjoyed it but not one of the best ones.

Did they do anything with the escaped prisoner? They mentioned it early on but nothing came of it…?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Enjoyed it but not one of the best ones.

Did they do anything with the escaped prisoner? They mentioned it early on but nothing came of it…?

I’m guessing that’s a reference to next weeks episode, hence the Moriarty bit at the end

Incidentally, last weeks was the first I’ve ever watched, wife watched first series but I couldn’t be bothered……since last week I watched the first series then tonights, it’s programming I don’t mind my license fee funding

grtdkad

Just watching the ‘Baskerville’ episode now … Missed it last night as I was out, in the pitch, pitch darkness, over the hills, beyond the cave.
    ****, I’m going to need more lumens off Troutie now. Bloody big, wild dogs … Proper scary!
    😯

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’m guessing that’s a reference to next weeks episode, hence the Moriarty bit at the end

That’s what I assumed.

I am enjoying the series so far with its humour and nods to the old school. I cracked up at the dogging.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Sherlock………’ is closed to new replies.