Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sherborne….What is their to ride there or nearby?
  • tymbian
    Free Member

I might be having to take a trip to Sherborne and was wondering whether there’s any decent riding to be had nearby or on the way down from Oxford>

cinnamon_girl

Better for road riding I would imagine. Nice little high street too.

cinnamon_girl

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lonesomewanderer
    Free Member

Yep, lots of quiet country lanes, ideal for road riding. Not much offroad, a few bridleways dotted around but they don’t really join up with anything.

kja78
    Free Member

Just moved from Sherborne, plenty of bridleways, ucrs etc to explore. Worth popping in to Rileys Cycles. Drop me an email for a few routes kenadolphe @ hotmail dot com

phiiiiil

I used to live in Yeovil; there’s a smattering of trails around the southern edge of the town and quite bit around Ham Hill country park, and (assuming it’s still there; I haven’t been for a few years) some silly wooden stuff in the air too.

I used to have a fairly entertaining ride to work in Templecombe occasionally; there are a few interesting enough trails between Over Compton and Poyntington.

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

I head to the Mendips on my way home (glos) when I’m down in Dorset, might be a bit too far left for Oxford, but great 1-2h rides there

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sherborne….What is their to ride there or nearby?’ is closed to new replies.