Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Sheffield/Chesterfield's most up-its-ar$e restaurant with cycling jersy?
  • beamers

seen this phrase a few times now, what's a 'cougar'

A great phrase. Definition from the urban dictionary:

"An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man."

HansRey

if it's a cougar bar, i'm going! Down eccy road there are better places to drink (e.g. lescar) and as for food, who needs more than a BBQ in the park?

algarvebairn
    Free Member

FWIW I think its (a) a pretty cool jersey and (b) good news that a local business is launching a cycling team.

iamsporticus
    Free Member

I was about to ask why so much fuss over a local restaurant teaming up with a local bike company (PX are in Sheff arent they) to produce a team jersey for their racing team

The jersey even looks kind of OKish and you have to admire them if they'll give you a discounted machiatto at the end of your ride too!

Then I read this on the website and feel nauseated:

Cycling is the new golf. So what better way to promote your brand than by affiliate branding?

If cycling is the new golf Im off to the classifieds 🙂

epicyclo

iamsporticus – Member
    Then I read this on the website and feel nauseated:
    "Cycling is the new golf."

Don't worry about it. They are obviously talking about peleton roadie stuff, not us rugged mtb heroes. I mean dressing up in skintight lycra and then taking turns at riding with your nose up the bum of the guy in front.

Think about it, sniff a bum, move up a place, sniff the next one, move up, etc until you are at the front, allow the following rider a good sniff, then peel off to the back and start again – that's got to be sus, eh?

swamp_boy

Quote: "Think about it, sniff a bum, move up a place, sniff the next one, move up, etc until you are at the front, allow the following rider a good sniff, then peel off to the back and start again – that's got to be sus, eh? "

Sounds a bit like being in a pack of Huskies.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

had a 30min chat at the end with the guy about coffee.

If cycling's the new golf I guess coffee must be the new weather.

Surfr
    Free Member

Not sure you quite understand 'through and off' epicyclo!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Sheffield/Chesterfield's most up-its-ar$e restaurant with cycling jersy?’ is closed to new replies.