• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Sheffield uni mtb club praise
  • rob1984p
    Free Member

So, i was visiting friends in Sheffield at the weekend and brought the bike with the plan to crash the uni clubs organised ride and check out the hype.

Plan almost failed as got home at 4am and to bed at 5 in a pretty wobbly state but i got up at 10, mtfu'd had a couple slices of toast and rode out to the meeting place feeling horrendous.

Anyhow i now fully believe the hype about the Peaks, we rode to them with barely any road riding almost all of it through parks and cycle tracks (something i have never known before) im not great with names so can only remember one of the riding bits; the Salt Path which was mad and just completely let off the brakes and bounce down. Pretty sure that we only rode bridleways and stayed off footpaths like good boys, but it was great and varied all the same.

I'll stop rambling on now but just wanted to say a big thank you (hopefully they'll see it) to Sheffield University MTB club especially Rich and Robin who proved great guides for the day.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Sheffield uni mtb club praise’ is closed to new replies.