Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sheffield Skateparks
  • kraken2345
    Free Member

Does anyone know of any indoor skateparks in or around Sheffield that let bikes in? I’ve just bought a dj bike and I know house skatepark only lets boards etc in. There’s another one listed on google but it has no opening times/website etc. Cheers

alpineharry
    Free Member

There’s ‘onboard’ that’s on Queens Road, it’s alright for a couple hours, it has a foam pit too if that’s a selling point, there’s a good pump track up at charnock apparently. Bolehills is always good too, some good stuff there, go up quite regularly as it rides pretty well in all weathers. You could give me a shout if you fancy going up and meeting up there.

kraken2345
    Free Member

I live near shalesmoor roundabout and ride my mtb at bolehills a lot but was just thinking for a rainy evening like it is currently. I’d be up for meeting you up there all the same though, thanks

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    alpineharry
    Free Member

Ah okay, I know where you mean, the only suggestion I have is onboard unfortunately, Rock city in Hull is supposed to be good but obviously a fair drive. I’ll give you a message next time we go up bolehills, usually up on a wednesday or saturday

sharkattack

I’m a recent immigrant to Sheffield and have a DJ bike just waiting for cranks. So far I’ve been struggling on my size large Cotic and have nothing but a bruised inner thigh and a swollen testicle to show for it. I’m just up the hill from Onboard but I haven’t been in yet.

Charnock track is great (postcode is S123LH) but it was snowing a bit when I rode it. I haven’t managed to catch Bolehills in the dry yet.

I don’t know that many locals yet so I’m up for a meet when I get my bike sorted assuming it stops raining for five minutes.

alpineharry
    Free Member

I’d be up for a bolehills get together at some point, as long as it’s not chucking it down with rain it rides pretty well

sharkattack

I only get Sundays and Mondays off work. I’m looking forward to some after work sessions when it gets light enough.

I’ll stick a picture of my bike up when it’s finished.

alpineharry
    Free Member

Ah okay, I work sundays but pretty free through the week with uni etc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sheffield Skateparks’ is closed to new replies.