Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sheepbridge, Chesterfield MTB downhill trail???
  • sime46
    Free Member

I’m in Chesterfield and I’ve been looking for the Sheepbridge downhill section but to no avail. Can anyone please help me out? I’ve seen a vid on YouTube and it looked rather good so I wanted to try it. Any help very gratefully received.

MrNice
    Free Member

I assume its this you saw. There’s plenty of different bits of trail in the woods there.

sime46
    Free Member

That’s probably it. Thanks. I’m trying to get myself a nice loop from my home in Old Whittington for evenings when I don’t have time to load the van up and drive to the trails.

danbillam
    Free Member

it could have been my video you have watched on youtube. a few of the lads I ride with are round that way. so we park at brimington and ride up past je james. when you get to the Sheffield road where the river crosses just round from the garden centre.
    go straight up the fire road for quite a while. at the top where the bend is youll see the push up trail on your right. that’s the bottom of the run there.

sime46
    Free Member

Nice one buddy. Does anyone still use it?

DeeW
    Free Member

I heard we were asked not to ride there anymore about 6 months or so back. Something to do with a big new leisure development I think. I’ve not been up since. There is a Facebook group: The Secret Allotment Collective.

sime46
    Free Member

Not sure if the development encroaches the woods? Need to find some local trails to keep me enthused.

danbillam
    Free Member

We have been up in the last 6 months but haven’t actually seen any others up there before.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sheepbridge, Chesterfield MTB downhill trail???’ is closed to new replies.