Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Shed storage for seven bikes
  • Akegata
    Free Member

With the impending arrival of number two the garage has been earmarked for a conversion meaning I need to find an alternate bike stage for 7 bikes.

Does anyone have this number of bikes in a shed and if so how big is the shed and how are the bikes stored?

dave661350

I’d have thought an 8 x 6 would be OK if you hang them by a wheel and alternate between up and down (if you get my drift) I’d go windowless and really go to town on security inside the shed

TheBrick
    Free Member

To get max storage from Minimum shead make the shed a bike wardrobe. This saves the need for a acess corridor. Have an entire long wall open up then along the wall facing the now open wardrobe doors have your bikes hanging from front wheel. This wY the shead only need to be as deep As your tallest bike (1.2 ish m if your very tall) and about 2.5 m wide. You can even keep the bikes a little higher and have some tidy box’s on the floor for bits. This will mean a custom or customised shead.but everything will be easily accessible which in deal life is important.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Sheds have been Getting Better all the time, after riding those Magic Streets incidentally Where Have You Been Tonight? I would put the bikes On Standby then push them Out By My Side and store them in Parallel Lines then I’d go inside and watch Going For Gold
    etc, etc, etc
    😉

cnud
    Free Member

Got an 8×8 with 4 mtb + 3 roadies hanging on Decathlon bike hooks along one wall. Plenty of room left for a least a couple more on the opposite wall

pictonroad

Good work mitsu. 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Shed storage for seven bikes’ is closed to new replies.