Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Shed recommendations
  • dashed
    Free Member

I’m embarrassed even asking this on STW, but recommendations for garden shed manufacturers please? Yes, the ready made ones that come flat packed and need no creativity or skill to design yourself!

Need an 8’x6′ for the garden – no bikes stored there so needs to be made to last rather than made to keep out the chavs of Manchester!

kayak23

Tiger sheds seem very well made judging by a friends order.

dashed
    Free Member

Kayak – thanks, will take a look.

Bump for the mid-week crew. Any more suggestions or votes for Tiger sheds?

Cheers

dmck16
    Free Member

Another vote for Tiger Sheds here.

Proper shiplap roof and floor. Bought some extra brackets to reinforce the joints. Built 2 years ago and it’s rock solid, cheaper than anywhere else I looked for similar too.

Service for them was good – I had a couple of questions which were answered promptly. The delivery chap was nice too, gave a few handy tips for when putting it together.

chipster

I got a 10 x 12 shed last year from Sheds Direct of Selby. Theirs are made from 20mm tongue and groove, so I’m hoping it’s going to see me out. 😐

Garden Sheds

tomparkin

We got an 8×6 shed from Conquest Joinery’s “heavy duty” range a couple of years ago, it’s pretty robust. Shiplap construction on decently chunky framing. I can see it lasting a good few years.

They deliver (locally) and erect the shed for the quoted price and they were pleasant to deal with — I would use them again 🙂

Assuming based on OP that you’re in the North West somewhere they could be worth a look.

alexpalacefan

+1 for Tiger. They were even able to customise the size I needed.

APF

dashed
    Free Member

Cheers all 🙂

towzer

we have a Keter plastic – it’s in a dank corner and the last wooden shed was literally waterlogged – so far so good – no mould, annual wipedown

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Shed recommendations’ is closed to new replies.