Having a bit of a clear out in the shed, so looking to move on some bits that have been hanging around on ‘that shelf’ for a while and need a new home.
Payment by PayPal, all prices plus P+P - let me know if you’re interested in more than one item and I’ll see what we can do…
1. KCNC Z6 MTB skewer set – brand new and unused – black 100/135mm; lightweight alloy - £18
2. Shimano LX 9 speed cassette – 11-32t. Used but not knackered - £7
3. Hope Fork / Frame Hose guide - 10mm; Gun Metal Grey – brand new in box - £5 (2 sets available)
4. FSA XC280 riser bar – Black, 40mm rise, 25.4mm clamp, 660mm wide - £10
5. Race Face prodigy 80mm stem – White, a bit tatty. 25.4mm clamp - £5
6. Shimano XT Brake Cable Set – brand new, unused - £7.50
7. Outland M25Four Flat handlebar – Black, 5 deg sweep, 25.4 mm clamp, cut to 590mm wide - £10
8. Tioga 90mm Stem – 4 bolt; 25.4mm clamp; tidy condition - £10
9. Shimano R440 flat bar road shifter set - 3x8 speed; good condition £10
10. Shimano BL-R440 flat bar road brake levers – good condition £10
11. Miche Performance 57mm long drop brakes calipers - taken from other half’s Tifosi CK7 audax. Need new pads and rear spring lazy to return, hence - £5 for the pair
12. Shimano SG B-39 & B-53 road chainrings – brand new and unused, taken from a 105 chainset; 39/53t; 5 hole bolt pattern; 130mm bcd; 9 speed - £15 for the pair
13. Planet X Frogs Bollox Cantilever brakeset –Copy of empella frogslegs – black; used condition (one of the barrel adjusters is a bit bent so only screws so far in) and include 1 spare set of new Ashima pads - £15 for the pair
14. IceToolz 7/8/9/10 speed chain tool – brand new, unused and in original packaging – unwanted gift but missed the returns period! £8
The Outland flat bar, Tioga stem, R440 shifters and brake levers all came off a flat bar road bike (replaced for a drop bar) – happy to do a deal on the bundle for £30 and chuck in some tatty lock on grips to complete the set. Would make a decent start towards a 700c pub bike / commuter.
E-mail is in profile for any questions.