Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Shed broken into again…
  • jamj1974

So for the 3rd time in 18 months, our shed got broken into again. This time the door lock was too strong – so they simply pulled the door apart…

Only the children’s bikes and my wife’s are stored in there all chained to a ground anchor. As per the last time, they were unable to get a bike and didn’t fancy a selection of used wheels and other parts.

So today, I’ve spent 6 hours rebuilding the door and moving most of the shed contents elsewhere. What a **** ballache and waste of a bank holiday! Bloody thieving arseholes.

allthepies
    Free Member

Grim but you’re on their radar by the sounds of it. No more bikes in shed.

jamj1974

All four houses in our row were done. I agree though, we won’t be keeping anything in there anymore.

jekkyl

fit it with a switch attached to a shot gun.

jamj1974

That wouldn’t have worked this time – they left the door frame intact but smashed the panels.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Don’t laugh but I knew a farmer who rigged a system up to do that only the cartridges were filled with rice. (NOT Tony Martin) He was being plagued by rats in an outhouse/garage.
    This was in the 80’s.

revs1972
    Free Member

Just leave the door unlocked , with a £20 note hanging from the frame, with a note saying please take this, as it’s probably what you would sell my gear for anyway

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

One of these you mean?
    https://www.airsoftworld.net/alarm-trip-mine-12g.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Shed broken into again…’ is closed to new replies.