Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Shed advice……this must be the right place to ask
  • marko75
    Free Member

OK – my current shed is dying a death and I need a new one……

Few things first, I dont want to make it from scratch and dont want it to have a log burner….. just a wooden construction to store stuff in which doesnt cost the earth. Size between approx. 6×10 or 8×8 ft

Base = Dig a whole and put sand + paving slabs down? Or cheat and put a shedbase with hardcore?

The billyoh range of sheds looks pretty good – anyone else used them? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Smudger666

Used biily-o a couple of times – they are ok – you get what you pay for and so long as you are able to square them, they fit together well.

I’ve got one as an office and it’s a year old with no problems so far. Had one as a shed for 4 years and had to re- felt it as the felt supplied was lightweight, but again, no complaints for the price.

marko75
    Free Member

thanks smudge… will try Billoh. for the base did you use paving slabs or another method?

crankboy
    Free Member

I have a really nice pent shed from tigersheds . Was reasonably priced and easy to assemble . the base was fairly levelled hard core ( random broken slabs) with properly leveled bearers being seven fence posts leveled flat on blobs of concrete . tiger sheds website demonstrates the different base options ..

qwerty
    Free Member
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Shed advice……this must be the right place to ask’ is closed to new replies.