Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Shaving Gel vs Shaving Foam
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Whatever next?

You will slowly come back to your senses, but be left with a slightly sick feeling in the back of your throat and a sub-concious memory of some physical violation having taken place.
    🙂

DrJ

Gel is for homosexualists. Fact.

GrahamS

Heard Martin Lewis on radio saying to try the wife’s hair conditioner for the best, and most economical shave.

Economical? His wife clearly uses different conditioner to mine. I’d be more economical shaving with printer ink.

DrJ

Heard Martin Lewis on radio saying to try the wife’s hair conditioner for the best, and most economical shave.

And what led him to that discovery? Just happened to be trying out shaving with various female products?

jools182
    Free Member

Gel or foam always give me dry skin and I end up cut to ribbons

Oil seems perfect for me. Cleaner shave, no clogging of the blade, can see what you’re doing, and skin feels a lot better afterwards

montylikesbeer

Niche is good:

Hifi yes
    Fixie no
    Gaggia machine yes
    Grind beans yes
    Ride a 5, ah well !

Hohum
    Free Member

chakaping – Member
    Oh, and just out of interest, are the people on here who are really into shaving the same ones who are really into hi-fi?

Yes and yes to hi-fi and DE shaving.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

At between 70p and 99p massively expensive compared to Palmolive, but hey, I’m worth it.

freddyg
    Free Member

I’ve got an Arko stick (£1.50), a Palmolive stick (£0.50) and a tub of Taylors of Bond St Cream (£8.00). The Arko is my favourite.

Hifi – Yes
    Fixie – No
    Roast own beans – No (but do own a Gaggia Classic)
    Hungarian Wheat Beer – No; I’ll drink ‘owt. 😀

chewkw
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator

This thread will be filled with people posting how they use a real razor handed down generation to generation through the family. Then use a brush made from honey badgers and a soap stick with extract of tears of baby Jesus.

Ban him for misinformation.

Real man is in loved with handed down safety razor. Lesser man loved himself.

The shaving brush is made from real hairs from badger/boar/horse all culled by Dear Leaders in the name of mankind.

The soap stick is a traditional recipe handed down long time ago having tested on baby Jesus, but then baby Jesus sacrificed himself for the greater good of having man with smooth face. The tears from his eyes are added lubricant.

😆

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Shaving Gel vs Shaving Foam’ is closed to new replies.