Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sharki this (possible)BBQ on the 21st of March.
  • oldfart

Reckon i could get down there for that after work then we could have a roll call for the Sunday OFRTR ride. 😛

oldfart

Cause i reckon you lot will be pretty bolloxed after Saturdays excursions so you will be gentle with me the next day! 😈

sharki
    Free Member

The BBQ doesn’t appear to be too alluring, perhaps i should offer to cook in the nuddy.

It seems only a few will be around for the sunday, whether they’ll be **** enough for a gentle pootle on the sunday i don’t know, i’ll be re-fuelled, rested and raring to hit it hard again, but will go with the flow of things.

It might be best if we arrange the OFRTR for a day when we know we can take it easy, without affecting other peoples weekend. Up to you really, if i’m fresh, knottie might not be so you’ll still have him for company, and i’ll say “sorry” for that in advance.

😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

OFRTR???

knottie8
    Free Member

Knottie will be hanging ! I have a couple of medical issues which are draining me of day two riding energy . Hopefully it will be fixed soon so summer will be full of riding.

sharki
    Free Member

Oldfart has been diagnosed with oesteoperosis(sp?) so has ridden for a bit, therefore he’d like an, ‘oldfarts return to riding’ (OFRTR) ride.

And he was hoping to take advantage of some tired legs, for the sunday.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sharki this (possible)BBQ on the 21st of March.’ is closed to new replies.