Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Sharki says “Follow my lines you will be ok”
  • saladdodger
    Free Member

So I hit a tree 😕

again next week then Sharki???

snaps
    Free Member

Did he shapeshift (or sharkshift) through the tree then?

Dibbs
    Free Member

Think yourself lucky there was no water around

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Ahh…the Sharki ride through technique 😀

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Was he wearing a pink thong?

crispybacon
    Free Member

I hope he wasn’t wearing jojo’s bra & pants again 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I know where you are coming from with that. I got sharki to guide me round the quantocks for a weekend. We were on the tandem. I soon learnt to fear “its an interesting route this one” Some eroded gully thing was particularly spectacular. Chimney? Still – it was a grand trip and some of the best riding I have done. No big falls and only one submission 🙂

Si
    Free Member

Never ever, under no circumstances follow Sharki unless you have suicidal tendeancies.

To call him a liabilllity does not to him justice…

sharki
    Free Member

Well it was an awesome time and we should make it an regular ride….jobseekers friday!

An in reference to my leading qualitys….my way is the right way! any other style of trail riding is the pansy way, wreckless and blind faith is the way forward, if you’ve got all that technology between your legs you should at least abuse it and make it work harder…
    Anyway! if you will make me ride that slow…………….if i really was on it and you chased me you’d of missed the tree!…….and the trail, etc.

only grabbed a few pics today and none of a singlespeed against a post.

so instead i bring to you a brace of ss against a errrrrrrrr…..safe?????

And a quantocks newbie

A old man of the hills(not knottie 😉 )

And a trig point ss shot.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Now you tell me

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

So sharki – when you gonna get up here so I can get my own back? 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

TandemJeremy
    So sharki – when you gonna get up here so I can get my own back?

When i’ve got a job and most importantly an income, i’ll wait till the midges are in full biting mode, then i can put on my tasty repellent spray and keep all those scotish ladyboys off me.

Si
    Free Member

Sharki, Need I tell the tale of your first ride after goin from full sus back to a hardtail…. lol

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I might have some work for you this summer Sharki. possibility not a probability

knottie8
    Free Member

just doing a final bit of fettling and the bike will be ready for a Qs bash tomorrow. Just to pish me off Andy txt a pic of SS against a post whilst I was working.

Si
    Free Member

Why are you over here and not over there TJ?

Di you get an M6 Hope sorted in the end?

jam-bo

If I have to follow sharki I hang back and watch the chaos unfold. Never fails to make me smile….

sharki
    Free Member

Si, that really hurt my butt!

And the 10 mile headwind ride back to base was really nice too, stoopid welshies!

TJ, would be appreciated, i’ll pencil you in on my maybe calender!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Long story Si. I have always spent time on here tho.

knottie8
    Free Member

never stand in front of a moving Sharki ! I didnt once and only just got away with it !

sharki
    Free Member

There was never a moment i thought i’d hit you knottie……there was two trees you were cowering behind!

Si
    Free Member

Sharki through the Q’s. Sounds damn similar too….

oldfart

Would this be the same Sharki who is going to be gentle with me because of my condition?

aleigh
    Free Member

sounds like you’re a bit of a handful! i hope you lead me and the others safely on the 21st march? 😆

sharki
    Free Member

Oldfart, i’ll take my medication for that ride…..did you see the post on what day we should ride? I think it was the 25th…

Aleigh, i’ll be gentle with you, actually i’ll let knottie take charge of you, he’s an old smoothy and knows how to treat the ladies.

Me however would most likely make you go face first into a boggy section and whilst you’re squirming about trying to get out………..Hmmm i’ll let you work out the rest!

Si, Ta! you make my reputation so easy to shake off.

aleigh
    Free Member

and whilst you’re squirming about trying to get out………..Hmmm i’ll let you work out the rest!

you’ll be a real gentleman and will help lift me up 😆

oldfart

Sharki 25th sounds good any company ? 😳 indoors if wet ?

sharki
    Free Member

oldfart http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/sharki-your-gentle-traverse

Aleigh, yes, yes of course that’ll be my reaction!

*is relieved aleigh doesn’t know what i’m like*

Si
    Free Member

Its true tho 😉

knottie8
    Free Member

would you follow this man !

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Aleigh – in defense of sharki he led us on a great couple of days riding. Nothing too difficult at all. A very good guide.

sharki
    Free Member

it could be worse…this could be your guide….

knottie8
    Free Member

go TJ

and

shame I had to go look for my lost keys !

knottie8
    Free Member

now now sharki , I keep that bike locked away for non-solo rides ! (runs off to find the pics of Sharki in that pink bra)…

Dibbs
    Free Member

Will a pic of saladoger in a tutu do?

sharki
    Free Member

Dibbs…..you pervert for that you need punishment.

Yeah yeah yeah yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..And the man at the back said everyone attack and lets turn it to a ballroom blitz………………

aleigh
    Free Member

TJ – I know he’ll be a good guide 😆 Are you joining us?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

aleigh – I’m 500 miles away – I only ever get down south every few years.

sharki
    Free Member

Ha ha, he’s still looking for his confidence after his quantocks experience……And edinburgh is a long way down for a day in the hills.

aleigh
    Free Member

you scared him then 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Sharki says “Follow my lines you will be ok”’ is closed to new replies.