Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Shared iPhone calendar
  • pedlad

It would be useful to have a second calendar on the phone that Mrs Pedlad and I share. It’s a work phone so don’t want to start filling the main outlook calendar with inane family clutter but an app or way of sharing a secondary one would be good (via our bt yahoo mail accounts maybe?)

Any good ideas?

tomhoward

I’m not gonna say it…

BlobOnAStick

Is the phone locked down by something like mobileiron? If not, then the functionality exists already within iCalendars.

Edit: oops – had assumed it was on an iPhone. Apologies if incorrect…..

nealglover
    Free Member

Google calendar (calengoo app)

Works for us really well.

MSP

if you log into icloud.com and go to calender, you can create and share a new calender. Not sure how well that works for editing separate calenders on your phones, but I would give that a go before trying separate apps.

cheddarchallenged
    Free Member

Just what MSP says – a second calendar set up in iCloud can be accessed and edited by both phones or via web browser. There’s also a plugin that will show the iCloud calendar in outlook if you have a work computer.

pedlad

Thanks we share the same iTunes account so maybe the calengoo app is best

benp1

I have a family calendar. It goes onto my work iphone, my work ipad, my home iphone and my home ipad

Also goes onto my wifes phone

Work phone and work ipad also display work emails and work calendar

It’s all done through icloud and apple, no other 3rd party apps

jambalaya
    Free Member

As MSP says, we have shared calender (aling with unshared ones). One way is to ensure you invite yournwife via Ny enIl address she uses to all events you creatd/add to your calendar. A shared calender does this automatically but you cN do it manually. She doesn’t need a new email address

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Shared iPhone calendar’ is closed to new replies.