Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Share your pointlessly debilitating injury story..
  • Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Sprained my left ankle 35 years ago trying to leave a footprint on a wall higher than a girl my height who did ballet. Slightly drunk.

Still hurts, still gives in every few months. Silly 😳

giantalkali
    Free Member

Tried a quick endo / tail whip in the garage on my Canadian mate’s Bmx. Brakes where set up Euro style and I flung myself to the floor like a suicidal haddock, rupturing my spleen. Stylish…

wilburt
    Free Member

Whilst ironing a shirt for work, I move the board (so I could see the tv) with the iron still plugged and balanced on the board in was pulled off by the cable. Luckily I instinctively caught it in my armpit and managed to rebalance it, despite the sizzling sound 🙁

Three days with my arm at a right angle explaining this accident.

maccruiskeen

I think I’ve spent too much time on the ‘Arrggh my eye’ thread as every time I scroll past the pic above I think Bregante has posted a picture of his pasty white midriff. What a fine figure of a man.

hora
    Free Member

Free weights doing my pecs, I was marvelling how open/wide and heavy I could go..

My shoulder collapsed. One year before I could even attempt pressups again 8)

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Last summer, season in Whistler.

Riding along the valley trail (Tarmac family route connecting the whole suburb area to the town), on my way to the park for a ride.

Not entirely sure what happened as I wasn’t concentrating, but I managed to hit a barrier & ended up on the floor with a broken wrist, torn & damaged ligaments.

The best bit is I thought I would be a great idea to tape it up and carry on riding with the help of strong pain killers for the last month. Still hurts now a year later…

lunge

My wife broke both her arms playing rounders. She’s a competitive soul and was diving for a base, arms out, both broken. 4 weeks of 1 arms in a cast, 4 weeks of very decreased mobility for the other. Toilet trips were fun for a while…

I put a fork through my foot whilst gardening. I was quite young at the time but my dad comments that I was stuck to the ground.

hora
    Free Member

Lunge, I remember trying to wipe my ass. Never really got it clean. Did you..step in?

lunge

Hora, sometimes a man has to step up to the plate. The ass was not the only problem, bear in mind she was struggling for a month…and she’s female…

hora
    Free Member

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Some genuine LOLs in this thread! 😆

Great stuff! 😀

(I’m not alone in this then..)

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Share your pointlessly debilitating injury story..’ is closed to new replies.