Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Share tips
  • stonemonkey
    Free Member

and why, insider trading rules do not apply.

uplink
    Free Member

tips are just that – tips

someone does their research & thinks they've found a winner & passes it on

if only it was that B&W 😀

AndyP
    Free Member

Buy low, sell high. No wait, is it the other way round?

stonemonkey
    Free Member

><((((>

just after some ideas , would obviously do my own research before parting with any hard earned cash. For example i would suggest The Berkeley Group(house builder) who appear to be sitting on a large cash surplus that should enable them to purchase land cheaply at present for future projects.

stumpy01

Xaar

Tanfield Group

Pursuit Dynamics

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Thanks

Any particular reasons stumpy?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

that should enable them to purchase land cheaply at present for future projects.

But is there any land left to be bought which can be built on, before first buying the councillors of the respective council?

stonemonkey
    Free Member

mastiles_fanylion – Member

that should enable them to purchase land cheaply at present for future projects.

But is there any land left to be bought which can be built on, before first buying the councillors of the respective council?

Yes Minister

uplink
    Free Member

OK have a look at ALM

stumpy01

erm….

Xaar used to work there. Share price dropped due to credit crunch but they are doing pretty well – selling loads of printheads to China & the like. Currently in the process of transferring a load of manufacturing over to the UK from Sweden to cut costs.

Tanfield – I bought some of these ages ago (they were 58p) and I sold them when they were over twice that. They were steaming ahead with Smiths Electric Vehicles, but as the credit crunch loomed, no one wanted to buy expensive (and slightly unproven) electric delivery vehicles. Once the recovery picks up, I would expect them to recover. They also own Upright who were hit by the American housing issues. When that market picks up, they should start doing OK too.

Pursuit Dynamics – Interesting technology & could be massive if they ever break into the markets they intend to. Share price has yo-yoed quite substantially.

Erm…..don't take my word for it though. I also bought £500 of shares ages ago in a company that are now worth about £30.

allthepies
    Free Member

Microsoft shares.

About 20 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Share tips’ is closed to new replies.